Major Accounts Executive – Commercial (Male)
Full Time-Job Role:
Responsible for all sales activities from lead generation through close in an assigned territory. Develops and implements agreed upon Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area. Works within the sales and support team for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values. The position includes screening of assigned territory, visiting customers in addition to other responsibilities
University Degree / Diploma
• 4-6 years of sales experience in the Office Equipment.
• Experience with photocopier industry.
• Extensive experience in all aspects of customer Relationship.
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Proven ability to achieve sales target.
Logical, Sound judgment, people oriented, and service oriented, resourceful and well organized.
(Priority for Kuwaiti Nationals)
Low Voltage / Security System Technician
Full Time-Role Overview:
The LV / Security Technician will be given project site and will be responsible for site activities not limited to cable pulling, cable termination of various audio, video, control and IT connectors, building & testing equipment racks to specified designs and industry standards.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Capable of interpreting Site Drawings like, Layouts, Section, RCP, Elevation etc. and LV System Schematics.
• Building equipment racks from flat packed supplies.
• Cabling within rack.
• Collecting required equipment and sundries from stores/warehouse.
• Unpacking LV Equipment and collating product documentation.
• Installing equipment in to assembled racks.
• Terminating cables.
• Connecting all equipment and connection panels.
• Testing equipment connectivity.
• Completing supplied testing documentation.
Required Skills & Experience:
• 2-3 year as a minimum experience in LV / Security System Projects performing cable termination of various types, rack building and testing etc.
• Hands on experience in installation of LV Systems like CCTV, Access Control, Gate Barrier, IPTV etc.
• Ability to accurately follow project drawings & site instructions.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Diploma or Equivalent