We are on a mission to excel in everything we do. We never settle for anything less than the best. We do things right the first time and every time.
Our dedicated teams of experts share one ethos of professionalism, an attitude to provide services and carry out duties to the highest standards.
We always explore new avenues for business growth, look for opportunities to provide better services and products, and come up with innovative solutions to rising business needs.
- Al Mulla Group was established in Kuwait by Mr. Abdulla Saleh Al Mulla, starting out as an electrical appliances store selling General Electric products.. Mr. Abdulla Al Mulla, who was at that time the Secretary of State for Kuwait, had a clear vision of becoming a leading business that introduces the best products and services to Kuwait. This vision marked the beginning of a long journey that has been going on for more than 80 years, and continues to this day with the same values it was built upon in the first place.
- Al Mulla signed an agreement to become the sole distributor of Chrysler, Dodge, and Plymouth automobiles in Kuwait. It is a major milestone in the Group’s history, as it marked the launch of a new division within the business: automotive, which expanded over the years to achieve remarkable accomplishments. The partnership with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles continues to this day.
- The Group introduced heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) to the Kuwaiti market. This division, now known as Al Mulla Engineering, grew into the largest electro-mechanical contractor in Kuwait and has affiliations with most of the leading global manufacturers of electro-mechanical equipment.
- Al Mulla Group became the sole distributor for all Mitsubishi Motors vehicles in Kuwait, a partnership that is thriving up to this day.
- Al Mulla launched its Rental and Leasing Group to provide services to consumers and businesses around Kuwait. Al Mulla Rental and Leasing is one of the largest companies in its sector across the GCC. It operates a fleet of over 10,000 vehicles and has over 20 branches all around Kuwait. AMRL also operates heavy-duty equipment lease services primarily to construction companies.
- Al Mulla became the sole distributor of FUSO, Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC), in Kuwait.
- Started consumer financing for vehicles sold by the Group. Al Mulla Finance today is the largest Islamic financing company in Kuwait.
- The Group founded Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions, which is to claim over 50% market share in Kuwait. The company partnered with leading international brands and delivers award-winning aftersales services.
- Established a joint venture with Oriental Insurance Company of India, the largest foreign insurance company in Kuwait.
- The Group formed a joint venture with the British security company Group 4 Securicor (formerly known as Securicor) to provide security services to various sectors in Kuwait. G4S is the largest security company in the country, providing numerous services to different lines of businesses.
- Established the Manufacturing Division to produce steel, transport refrigeration, and air movement products in both Kuwait and the United Arab Emirates.
- Established Al Mulla Exchange as a business for currency exchange and money remittance services. Al Mulla Exchange today has over 120 branches in the GCC, 88 of them in Kuwait.
- Formed Al Mulla & Behbehani Motor Company as a joint venture for distribution of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles: Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Abarth, Alpha Romeo, Fiat, and MOPAR.
- Started operations in the healthcare sector through a joint venture in Royale Hayat Hospital, a leading multi-specialty healthcare and wellness provider.
- Al Mulla was appointed as the sole distributor of Mitsubishi Motors Corporation in Egypt.
- Al Mulla became the sole distributor of FUSO, Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC), in Iraq.
- Al Mulla Auto became the sole distributor in Kuwait for ACURA, the luxury class from Honda Motor Company, Japan.
- Launched Kuwait College of Science and Technology (KSCT) to provide internationally recognized undergraduate and graduate degree programs in computer science, computer engineering, and electronic and communication engineering.
- Al Mulla Automobiles Co., a subsidiary of Al Mulla Group, acquired the exclusive rights of sales and aftersales services and products of Daimler AG Mercedes-Benz passenger and commercial vehicles in Kuwait.
Customer service is central piece of our operations that we monitor and improve continuously. We listen to our customers at all touchpoints and always explore ways to improve their experience.