Through the promise of being leaders in every business sector we operate in, Al Mulla Group is driven by the values instilled by our founder, Mr. Abdullah Saleh Al Mulla. Our charter is built upon the values of Excellence, Professionalism, and Innovation, which define who we are and sets guidelines for the everyday lives of everyone at Al Mulla Group.
The pursuit of excellence is at the heart of every activity undertaken by the Group through the unwavering mission to excel and the spirit of not settling for anything less.
Every member of the Al Mulla team shares a few principles in common – an ethos of professionalism to carry out our duties to the highest standards, and an unfailingly can-do attitude.
To innovate is to move forward. Al Mulla Group is constantly on the path of exploring new growth avenues, and opportunities to serve customers better.
- In 2022, Maseelah Trading Co., a member of Al Mulla Group and the sole authorized distributor of Mitsubishi Motors in Kuwait since 1972, celebrated 50 years of a strategic partnership with Mitsubishi Motors Corporation. At Al Mulla Group, we pride ourselves on having prosperous partnerships with leading global brands. Our business has been built on the principles of Excellence, Innovation, and Professionalism, which have led us over the years to realize triumphs in every aspect of our operations.
- In 2022 Al Mulla Security Services K.S.C.C., a member Al Mulla Group, formed a joint venture with Brink’s (NYSE: BCO), the world’s largest cash management company, headquartered in the U.S. and listed on the New York Stock Exchange, to reflect their acquisition transaction of G4S PLC Group that had taken place in 2020. Accordingly, and through its partnership with Brink’s and License with G4S, Al Mulla Security Services will continue to offer customers in Kuwait the latest technology and services in security and money management solutions with an added global dimension to our expertise and level of services.
- In 2021, Al Mulla & Behbehani Motor Company (MBMC), celebrated the 15th Anniversary of the joint venture partnership that was established back in 2006 between Al Mulla Group and Mohammad Saleh & Reza Yousef Behbehani. Al Mulla & Behbehani is a strategic alliance that will continue for years to come, with significant investments planned in the future to deliver world-class experiences to our loyal customers in Kuwait.
- Al Mulla Automobiles Co., a subsidiary of Al Mulla Group, acquired the exclusive rights of sales and aftersales services and products of Daimler AG Mercedes-Benz passenger and commercial vehicles in Kuwait.
- Launched Kuwait College of Science and Technology (KSCT) to provide internationally recognized undergraduate and graduate degree programs in computer science, computer engineering, and electronic and communication engineering.
- Al Mulla Auto became the sole distributor in Kuwait for ACURA, the luxury class from Honda Motor Company, Japan.
- Al Mulla became the sole distributor of FUSO, Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC), in Iraq.
- Al Mulla was appointed as the sole distributor of Mitsubishi Motors Corporation in Egypt.
- Started operations in the healthcare sector through a joint venture in Royale Hayat Hospital, a leading multi-specialty healthcare and wellness provider.
- Formed Al Mulla & Behbehani Motor Company as a joint venture for distribution of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles: Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, and MOPAR.
- Established Al Mulla Exchange as a business for currency exchange and money remittance services. Al Mulla Exchange today has over 154 branches in the GCC, 114 of are them in Kuwait.
- Established the Manufacturing Division to produce steel, transport refrigeration, and air movement products in both Kuwait and the United Arab Emirates.
- The Group formed a joint venture with the British security company Group 4 Securicor (formerly known as Securicor) to provide security services to various sectors in Kuwait. G4S is the largest security company in the country, providing numerous services to different lines of businesses.
- Established a joint venture with Oriental Insurance Company of India, the largest foreign insurance company in Kuwait.
- The Group founded Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions, which is to claim over 50% market share in Kuwait. The company partnered with leading international brands and delivers award-winning aftersales services.
- Started consumer financing for vehicles sold by the Group. Al Mulla Finance today is the largest Islamic financing company in Kuwait.
- Al Mulla became the sole distributor of FUSO, Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC), in Kuwait.
- Al Mulla launched its Rental and Leasing Group to provide services to consumers and businesses around Kuwait. Al Mulla Rental and Leasing is one of the largest companies in its sector across the GCC. It operates a fleet of over 10,000 vehicles and has over 20 branches all around Kuwait. AMRL also operates heavy-duty equipment lease services primarily to construction companies.
- Al Mulla Group became the sole distributor for all Mitsubishi Motors vehicles in Kuwait, a partnership that is thriving up to this day.
- The Group introduced heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) to the Kuwaiti market. This division, now known as Al Mulla Engineering, grew into the largest electro-mechanical contractor in Kuwait and has affiliations with most of the leading global manufacturers of electro-mechanical equipment.
- Al Mulla signed an agreement to become the sole distributor of Chrysler, Dodge, and Plymouth automobiles in Kuwait. It is a major milestone in the Group’s history, as it marked the launch of a new division within the business: automotive, which expanded over the years to achieve remarkable accomplishments. The partnership with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles continues to this day.
- Established in Kuwait in 1938 by the Secretary of State at the time, Mr. Abdulla Saleh Al Mulla as a trading business importing electrical appliances from the UK, Al Mulla Group harnessed the foresight and spirit of evolution rooted from its early beginnings, building our vision of becoming a venture that pioneers the best in class products and services in Kuwait into fruition. This vision underpinned with the pursuit of excellence marked the beginning of a dynamic and value-oriented journey that has grown over the past 80 years and continues to do so today.
As one of Kuwait’s leading employers, Al Mulla Group is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse pool of talent, which contributes immensely to the groups’ continued success.
Join the Team
At Al Mulla Group, customer service is the focal point of all operations, and it is monitored and improvised continuously. The Group reaches out to customers at every touch point and always endeavors to offer an improved experience.