Al Mulla Industries
Al Mulla Industries WLL (AMI) is a trusted market leader and initiator of best practices in Kuwait’s steel product manufacturing, transport refrigeration, air duct and air movement solutions, and related market sectors. Al Mulla Industries has four main business units:
- Heavy Steel Fabrication
- Transport Refrigeration(TR)
- Transport Refrigeration Service
- Air Duct and Air Movement Products(ADAMP)
The Company’s strength lies in the use of latest design software, codes, and QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment) standards that conform to ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001. These initiatives enable the Company in continuously exceeding the strictest local and international standards.
- Al Mulla Steel (AMS): Kuwait’s leading manufacturer and supplier of turnkey quality steel products.
- Transport and Refrigeration – Solutions (TR): With over 70% market share, the division is Kuwait’s undisputed market leader in the manufacture of insulated body-work related products and solutions. The Company uses latest technologies such as injection and vacuum lamination for manufacturing highly efficient and cost-effective transport and refrigeration solutions for frozen and chilled FMCG products, agricultural, dairy, medical, defence, and logistics sectors.
- Transport and Refrigeration – Services: The TR Service department maintains a ready stock of OEM spare parts and ensure that customers always receive great value-for-money through competitive prices, quick trouble-shooting and timely maintenance. Factory-trained technicians ensure that in the unlikely event of a breakdown, the machinery is repaired within the shortest possible time and with utmost professional expertise.
- Air Duct and Air Movement Products (ADAMP): The division is a leading manufacturer of various types of air ducts and air movement products such as Dampers, VAVs, Sound Attenuators, Grilles and Diffusers, and accessories that are produced at its facilities located in Kuwait and UAE. The division is a member of AMCA (Air Movement and Control Association International Inc.).