Al Mulla Transport Refrigeration division (TR) was established in 1984 for the purpose of manufacturing insulated bodies used for frozen, chiller and dry cargo transportation. Today, the TR division is the leading cold storage box manufacturer in Kuwait with offices in Kuwait, the UAE, and India. Cold storage box manufacturing activities in the UAE and India are under process and will commence by 2011.
The Transport Refrigeration's manufacturing facility was purpose built on an area of 30,000 square meters to meet the increase in capacity due to rising market expectations. The factory is equipped with roll former for sheet forming, polyurethane injection machines, adhesive dispensing and mixing machines, hydraulic panel press (7.5 x 2.8m), vacuum lamination table (15 x 3.2m), wood working machineries, assembly jig capable of handling boxes up to dimensions of 15 x 3.2m, sheet turning table, overhead cranes of capacity 5 tonnes each along with jib cranes of capacity 500kg and vacuum lifts capable of handling panels up to 15m length. Al Mulla Transport Refrigeration was the first to start production of 45 feet reefer semi trailers using 15 x 3.2m vacuum lamination press.
TR's product range includes:
- Insulated bodies for transportation of frozen, chilled products (temperature range –25 degree centigrade to +15 degree centigrade)
- Reefer semi trailers up to 15m used for cross country transportation
- Customized options available: moveable and tiltable partition walls, fixed partition walls, load restraint systems
- Insulated dry cargo boxes
- Cargo boxes for various types of goods with customized storage & opening for different applications, for instance sliding doors, shutter doors
- Insulation and refrigeration of delivery vans
- Distributor for supply and installation of Carrier brand refrigeration units