Al Mulla Engineering in strategic partnership with Taqat Company for Youth Investment and Manpower and Government Restructuring program celebrated the inauguration of "Handes" Academy for Preparation of Engineering Leaders, at the auditorium of The Manpower and Government Restructuring Program on December 1st 2016.
Al Mulla Engineering have successfully recruited 30 Kuwaiti engineers (freshly graduated), and have enrolled them for a professional training program of 9 months covering all administrative, leading, engineering, technical, financial and legal aspects. This program is the first of its kind in Kuwait that aims to prepare engineering leaders who will help effectively in the execution of Kuwait's development plans.
- 02 July 2020 Al Mulla Automobiles Wins First Place at the Annual Mercedes-Benz Overseas General Distributor Awards
- 28 April 2020 Kuwait College of Science and Technology Produces Protective Equipment for Medical Staff
- 10 April 2020 Al Mulla Group Dedicates its Resources to the Fight against Coronavirus
- 09 April 2020 مجموعة الملا تسخّر مواردها لدعم جهود مكافحة فيروس كورونا في الكويت
- 08 March 2020 Al Mulla Motors wins Best Customer Service Award at Daimler Commercial Vehicles Middle East & Africa