Al Mulla Group has launched its recruitment campaign for this year through the National Program for Qualification and Career Guidance "Jahzeen", in participation with the Manpower and Government Restructuring Program, Taqat Youth Investment Company, and the College of Technical Studies allied with the Public Authority for Applied Education and Training. This campaign aims to recruit fresh graduates holding diploma or degree conferred by the College of Technical Studies.
In order to meet the crucial needs of the labor market for trained human resources, the program aspires to train new employees in a way that combines technical and managerial skills, as well as qualifies them to be able to meet the requirements of Al Mulla Group’s plans and projects. Precisely, it aims at increasing their abilities to adapt and surmount the challenges of the private sector.
- 02 July 2020 Al Mulla Automobiles Wins First Place at the Annual Mercedes-Benz Overseas General Distributor Awards
- 28 April 2020 Kuwait College of Science and Technology Produces Protective Equipment for Medical Staff
- 10 April 2020 Al Mulla Group Dedicates its Resources to the Fight against Coronavirus
- 09 April 2020 مجموعة الملا تسخّر مواردها لدعم جهود مكافحة فيروس كورونا في الكويت
- 08 March 2020 Al Mulla Motors wins Best Customer Service Award at Daimler Commercial Vehicles Middle East & Africa