This nationalization initiative comes as part of Al Mulla Automobiles’ commitment to provide Kuwaiti youth with job opportunities, to invest in their skills and competencies so that they contribute to the development of the company, and to make them an integral part of its experienced staff.
The purpose of the open day is to offer a platform for national talents and encourage them to join the team of one of the most prominent luxury car brands in the world and work in one of the numerous available positions in showroom management, sales, marketing, customer service, accountancy, and many more.
Al Mulla Automobiles invites Kuwaiti young men and women to attend this event, where a team from Human Resources and other departments will be present to assess their applications, interview them, and answer all their inquiries. All they have to do is to show up at the venue between 4 and 9 pm with their résumés, a copy their highest educational degree, civil ID, and photo.
Available vacancies include Showroom Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Consultant, Call Center Manager, Call Center Agent, Customer Service Manager, Financial Controller, Accountant, Product Expert, Marketing Executives and Coordinators, Warranty Supervisor, Ordering Supervisor, CRM Analysts and Researchers, Vehicle Registration Supervisor, and Receptionist.
- 09 May 2021 Al Mulla Group Renews Its Support to Re:Food - Working Together to Deliver Goodness in Kuwait
- 02 May 2021 Al Mulla Automobiles Breaks Ground on New Mercedes-Benz 2S Services Facility in Kuwait
- 27 April 2021 Al Mulla Group is a one-stop-shop for integrated solutions and turnkey projects
- 08 April 2021 Al Mulla Engineering is proud to be the sole distributor for Jactone in Kuwait
- 07 April 2021 American Society of Mechanical Engineers renews Certificate of Authorization of Al Mulla Industries