Al Mulla Automobiles, the sole authorized dealer for Mercedes-Benz in Kuwait, delivered 258 Actros 2032 Trucks to NCC, in the presence of Mr. Muhsen Boushehri, CEO of National Cleaning Company, Mr. Imad Flayhan, Managing Director of Automotive Group at Al Mulla Group, and members of the management team from both companies, as well as representatives from Daimler AG, the owner of the Mercedes-Benz international brand.
The trucks were delivered on schedule, and will be used by the National Cleaning Company and its subsidiaries in ten areas in Kuwait, as part of a six year contract with Kuwait Municipality.
Mr. Imad Flayhan, Managing Director of Automotive Group at Al Mulla Group, said: “We are delighted to cooperate with the National Cleaning Company. We have worked closely with the company to identify their needs, design the best suitable specifications, and deliver this large number of trucks on schedule according to the agreed specifications."
Muhsen Boushehri, CEO of National Cleaning Company, stated: “The new Actros trucks are the best in their class and we believe they will help us serve Kuwait areas better and more efficiently. We will continue to work with the Commercial Vehicles department at Mulla Automobiles to ensure that we always provide the highest quality of service to our clients.”
The Mercedes-Benz Actros advanced specifications make it the most efficient vehicle in its class. In addition to its distinctive design that holds the features of the latest generation of trucks, it is provided with a PowerShift 3 automated gearbox equipped as standard, in addition to a powerful and efficient engine to achieve the highest levels of fuel efficiency, which makes it a perfect choice for companies that are looking for powerful and economical trucks at the same time.
- 20 February 2020 Al Mulla Motors wins two prestigious awards in Mitsubishi Motors Middle East and Africa Conference
- 16 February 2020 Al Mulla Automobiles Named Finalist in the General Distributor Awards Hosted by Daimler Commercial Vehicles MENA
- 20 January 2020 Al Mulla Group Partners with INJAZ Kuwait to Support Kuwaiti Youth
- 13 January 2020 Al Mulla Engineering Products Trading Division Brings TROX HVAC Fans to Kuwait
- 07 January 2020 Al Mulla Group Hosts an Open Day for Blood Donation at its Head Office