Al Mulla Automobiles, the sole authorized dealer for Mercedes-Benz in Kuwait, delivered 258 Actros 2032 Trucks to NCC, in the presence of Mr. Muhsen Boushehri, CEO of National Cleaning Company, Mr. Imad Flayhan, Managing Director of Automotive Group at Al Mulla Group, and members of the management team from both companies, as well as representatives from Daimler AG, the owner of the Mercedes-Benz international brand.
The trucks were delivered on schedule, and will be used by the National Cleaning Company and its subsidiaries in ten areas in Kuwait, as part of a six year contract with Kuwait Municipality.
Mr. Imad Flayhan, Managing Director of Automotive Group at Al Mulla Group, said: “We are delighted to cooperate with the National Cleaning Company. We have worked closely with the company to identify their needs, design the best suitable specifications, and deliver this large number of trucks on schedule according to the agreed specifications."
Muhsen Boushehri, CEO of National Cleaning Company, stated: “The new Actros trucks are the best in their class and we believe they will help us serve Kuwait areas better and more efficiently. We will continue to work with the Commercial Vehicles department at Mulla Automobiles to ensure that we always provide the highest quality of service to our clients.”
The Mercedes-Benz Actros advanced specifications make it the most efficient vehicle in its class. In addition to its distinctive design that holds the features of the latest generation of trucks, it is provided with a PowerShift 3 automated gearbox equipped as standard, in addition to a powerful and efficient engine to achieve the highest levels of fuel efficiency, which makes it a perfect choice for companies that are looking for powerful and economical trucks at the same time.
- 28 February 2021 Our customers voted Royal Hayat the best private hospital in Kuwait for the 11th consecutive year
- 28 February 2021 Al Mulla Automobiles received two coveted awards at the annual Mercedes-Benz conference
- 23 February 2021 Al Mulla Automobiles officially launches the all-new Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- 15 February 2021 Al Mulla Group Celebrated The Opening of New Showrooms for Acura and Mitsubishi in Kuwait
- 02 February 2021 Al Mulla Exchange’s Growth Continues with an Opening of Their 91st and 92nd Branches