Al Mulla Industries Co., a subsidiary of Al Mulla Group, received the prestigious Tamilnadu Engineers Forum (TEF) Gold Award for Engineering Excellence at the 10th Technological Innovations Conference & Exhibition 2019, organised by Tamilnadu Engineers Forum earlier this month at Hotel Radisson Blu, Kuwait.
Al Mulla Industries Co. won this award for its innovative techniques and compliance with the highest standards of quality in manufacturing transport refrigeration products.
The event was attended by His Excellency K. Jeeva Sagar, Hon'ble Ambassador of India to Kuwait, Eng. Waleed Al-Bader, CEO of KNPC, Bala Elamaran, Chairperson of TEF, in addition to a group of guests from engineering and manufacturing communities in Kuwait.
Mr. Gohar Khan, General Manager of Al Mulla Industries, said: “We are honoured to receive this award from such a respected organisation as Tamilnadu Engineers Forum. It is a great pleasure to see the efforts of our professional staff recognised for their commitment to excellence and compliance with the highest standards in manufacturing products and offering services to our customers.”
Tamilnadu Engineers Forum is an independent ISO 9001:2015 certified organisation, celebrating its 20th anniversary in 2019.
- 09 May 2021 Al Mulla Group Renews Its Support to Re:Food - Working Together to Deliver Goodness in Kuwait
- 02 May 2021 Al Mulla Automobiles Breaks Ground on New Mercedes-Benz 2S Services Facility in Kuwait
- 27 April 2021 Al Mulla Group is a one-stop-shop for integrated solutions and turnkey projects
- 08 April 2021 Al Mulla Engineering is proud to be the sole distributor for Jactone in Kuwait
- 07 April 2021 American Society of Mechanical Engineers renews Certificate of Authorization of Al Mulla Industries