Al Mulla Industries Co., a subsidiary of Al Mulla Group, received the prestigious Tamilnadu Engineers Forum (TEF) Gold Award for Engineering Excellence at the 10th Technological Innovations Conference & Exhibition 2019, organised by Tamilnadu Engineers Forum earlier this month at Hotel Radisson Blu, Kuwait.
Al Mulla Industries Co. won this award for its innovative techniques and compliance with the highest standards of quality in manufacturing transport refrigeration products.
The event was attended by His Excellency K. Jeeva Sagar, Hon'ble Ambassador of India to Kuwait, Eng. Waleed Al-Bader, CEO of KNPC, Bala Elamaran, Chairperson of TEF, in addition to a group of guests from engineering and manufacturing communities in Kuwait.
Mr. Gohar Khan, General Manager of Al Mulla Industries, said: “We are honoured to receive this award from such a respected organisation as Tamilnadu Engineers Forum. It is a great pleasure to see the efforts of our professional staff recognised for their commitment to excellence and compliance with the highest standards in manufacturing products and offering services to our customers.”
Tamilnadu Engineers Forum is an independent ISO 9001:2015 certified organisation, celebrating its 20th anniversary in 2019.
- 20 March 2023 Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions Claims Several Meritorious Recognition Awards from SHARP
- 20 March 2023 Al Mulla Motors Receives the Highest Customer Experience Award from Mitsubishi Motors Middle East
- 19 March 2023 Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions Receives the Middle East Best Service Team Award 2022
- 19 March 2023 Al Mulla Sponsors Al Qabas & Forbes Middle East Kuwait’s Entrepreneurs Forum 2023
- 17 March 2023 Royale Hayat Hospital Wins the “Service Hero 2022 Best Private Hospital Award”