Al Mulla Industries Co., a subsidiary of Al Mulla Group, received the prestigious Tamilnadu Engineers Forum (TEF) Gold Award for Engineering Excellence at the 10th Technological Innovations Conference & Exhibition 2019, organised by Tamilnadu Engineers Forum earlier this month at Hotel Radisson Blu, Kuwait.
Al Mulla Industries Co. won this award for its innovative techniques and compliance with the highest standards of quality in manufacturing transport refrigeration products.
The event was attended by His Excellency K. Jeeva Sagar, Hon'ble Ambassador of India to Kuwait, Eng. Waleed Al-Bader, CEO of KNPC, Bala Elamaran, Chairperson of TEF, in addition to a group of guests from engineering and manufacturing communities in Kuwait.
Mr. Gohar Khan, General Manager of Al Mulla Industries, said: “We are honoured to receive this award from such a respected organisation as Tamilnadu Engineers Forum. It is a great pleasure to see the efforts of our professional staff recognised for their commitment to excellence and compliance with the highest standards in manufacturing products and offering services to our customers.”
Tamilnadu Engineers Forum is an independent ISO 9001:2015 certified organisation, celebrating its 20th anniversary in 2019.
- 28 February 2021 Our customers voted Royal Hayat the best private hospital in Kuwait for the 11th consecutive year
- 28 February 2021 Al Mulla Automobiles received two coveted awards at the annual Mercedes-Benz conference
- 23 February 2021 Al Mulla Automobiles officially launches the all-new Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- 15 February 2021 Al Mulla Group Celebrated The Opening of New Showrooms for Acura and Mitsubishi in Kuwait
- 02 February 2021 Al Mulla Exchange’s Growth Continues with an Opening of Their 91st and 92nd Branches