Al Mulla Industries Co., a subsidiary of Al Mulla Group, received the prestigious Tamilnadu Engineers Forum (TEF) Gold Award for Engineering Excellence at the 10th Technological Innovations Conference & Exhibition 2019, organised by Tamilnadu Engineers Forum earlier this month at Hotel Radisson Blu, Kuwait.
Al Mulla Industries Co. won this award for its innovative techniques and compliance with the highest standards of quality in manufacturing transport refrigeration products.
The event was attended by His Excellency K. Jeeva Sagar, Hon'ble Ambassador of India to Kuwait, Eng. Waleed Al-Bader, CEO of KNPC, Bala Elamaran, Chairperson of TEF, in addition to a group of guests from engineering and manufacturing communities in Kuwait.
Mr. Gohar Khan, General Manager of Al Mulla Industries, said: “We are honoured to receive this award from such a respected organisation as Tamilnadu Engineers Forum. It is a great pleasure to see the efforts of our professional staff recognised for their commitment to excellence and compliance with the highest standards in manufacturing products and offering services to our customers.”
Tamilnadu Engineers Forum is an independent ISO 9001:2015 certified organisation, celebrating its 20th anniversary in 2019.
- 08 December 2019 Al Mulla Group Launches Partnership with XCMG: The Largest Manufacturer of Construction Machinery in China
- 01 December 2019 Al Mulla Automobiles Receives Daimler AG Member of the Board of Management, Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales
- 26 November 2019 Al Mulla Industries Receives Prestigious Tamilnadu Engineers Forum (TEF) 2019 Gold Award for Engineering Excellence
- 31 October 2019 Al Mulla Exchange Continues Expansion and Opens its 87th and 88th Branches in Khaitan and Farwaniya
- 24 October 2019 Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions and Konica Minolta Participate in Kuwait FINTECH Conference