Al Mulla Industries Co., a subsidiary of Al Mulla Group, received the prestigious Tamilnadu Engineers Forum (TEF) Gold Award for Engineering Excellence at the 10th Technological Innovations Conference & Exhibition 2019, organised by Tamilnadu Engineers Forum earlier this month at Hotel Radisson Blu, Kuwait.
Al Mulla Industries Co. won this award for its innovative techniques and compliance with the highest standards of quality in manufacturing transport refrigeration products.
The event was attended by His Excellency K. Jeeva Sagar, Hon'ble Ambassador of India to Kuwait, Eng. Waleed Al-Bader, CEO of KNPC, Bala Elamaran, Chairperson of TEF, in addition to a group of guests from engineering and manufacturing communities in Kuwait.
Mr. Gohar Khan, General Manager of Al Mulla Industries, said: “We are honoured to receive this award from such a respected organisation as Tamilnadu Engineers Forum. It is a great pleasure to see the efforts of our professional staff recognised for their commitment to excellence and compliance with the highest standards in manufacturing products and offering services to our customers.”
Tamilnadu Engineers Forum is an independent ISO 9001:2015 certified organisation, celebrating its 20th anniversary in 2019.
- 08 March 2020 Al Mulla Motors wins Best Customer Service Award at Daimler Commercial Vehicles Middle East & Africa
- 03 March 2020 Al Mulla Automobiles Wins Mercedes-Benz Trucks Award from Daimler Commercial Vehicles Middle East & Africa
- 20 February 2020 Al Mulla Motors wins two prestigious awards in Mitsubishi Motors Middle East and Africa Conference
- 16 February 2020 Al Mulla Automobiles Named Finalist in the General Distributor Awards Hosted by Daimler Commercial Vehicles MENA
- 20 January 2020 Al Mulla Group Partners with INJAZ Kuwait to Support Kuwaiti Youth