Al Mulla Automobiles Co., the sole authorized distributor of Mercedes-Benz vehicles in Kuwait, received last week Ms. Britta Seeger, Member of the Board of Management of Daimler AG, Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales, at Al Mulla Group’s Head Office, and hosted her on a tour of the various Mercedes-Benz facilities in Kuwait.
Mr. Talal Anwar Al Mulla, Chief Executive Officer and Board Member of Al Mulla Group, received Ms. Seeger at the Group’s headquarters, where he introduced her to the management team of Al Mulla Automobiles Co., the sole distributor of Mercedes-Benz in Kuwait, and held discussions with her about the Mercedes-Benz business operations and their plans for further expansion in Kuwait.
Ms. Seeger was also taken on a tour of the primary Mercedes-Benz facilities in Kuwait, including the main facility in Al Rai, the Pre-Owned Certified vehicle showroom, the Mercedes-Benz Boutique at The Avenues, and the Service Center in Shuwaikh, where she met with the teams who run the Mercedes-Benz sales and services operations at all stages.
“It was a pleasure to meet with Ms. Seeger and take her around the Mercedes-Benz facilities in Kuwait,” said Mr. Talal Al Mulla. “We discussed our Mercedes-Benz business operations and our plans to expand them.”
“Thanks to the outstanding support and cooperation we get from our Daimler AG partners, we have made great progress and achieved excellent results so far, and we will continue to work closely together to ensure all Mercedes-Benz customers in Kuwait get the best experience at every touchpoint.”
- 02 July 2020 Al Mulla Automobiles Wins First Place at the Annual Mercedes-Benz Overseas General Distributor Awards
- 28 April 2020 Kuwait College of Science and Technology Produces Protective Equipment for Medical Staff
- 10 April 2020 Al Mulla Group Dedicates its Resources to the Fight against Coronavirus
- 09 April 2020 مجموعة الملا تسخّر مواردها لدعم جهود مكافحة فيروس كورونا في الكويت
- 08 March 2020 Al Mulla Motors wins Best Customer Service Award at Daimler Commercial Vehicles Middle East & Africa