Al Mulla Group, in partnership with Kuwait Blood Bank, organized yesterday an open day for blood donation at its Head Office in Kuwait Free Trade Zone.
The initiative aimed at replenishing the Blood Bank’s supplies of blood for those who need it during critical emergencies, giving birth, and surgeries. It came as part of Al Mulla Group’s continued efforts to support the community and improve the wellbeing of its employees.
The full-day event witnessed a non-stop flow of Al Mulla Group employees who were keen to donate their blood.
- 20 January 2020 Al Mulla Group Partners with INJAZ Kuwait to Support Kuwaiti Youth
- 13 January 2020 Al Mulla Engineering Products Trading Division Brings TROX HVAC Fans to Kuwait
- 07 January 2020 Al Mulla Group Hosts an Open Day for Blood Donation at its Head Office
- 08 December 2019 Al Mulla Group Launches Partnership with XCMG: The Largest Manufacturer of Construction Machinery in China
- 01 December 2019 Al Mulla Automobiles Receives Daimler AG Member of the Board of Management, Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales