Al Mulla Group, in partnership with Kuwait Blood Bank, organized yesterday an open day for blood donation at its Head Office in Kuwait Free Trade Zone.
The initiative aimed at replenishing the Blood Bank’s supplies of blood for those who need it during critical emergencies, giving birth, and surgeries. It came as part of Al Mulla Group’s continued efforts to support the community and improve the wellbeing of its employees.
The full-day event witnessed a non-stop flow of Al Mulla Group employees who were keen to donate their blood.
- 20 February 2020 Al Mulla Motors wins two prestigious awards in Mitsubishi Motors Middle East and Africa Conference
- 16 February 2020 Al Mulla Automobiles Named Finalist in the General Distributor Awards Hosted by Daimler Commercial Vehicles MENA
- 20 January 2020 Al Mulla Group Partners with INJAZ Kuwait to Support Kuwaiti Youth
- 13 January 2020 Al Mulla Engineering Products Trading Division Brings TROX HVAC Fans to Kuwait
- 07 January 2020 Al Mulla Group Hosts an Open Day for Blood Donation at its Head Office