Al Mulla Group, in partnership with Kuwait Blood Bank, organized yesterday an open day for blood donation at its Head Office in Kuwait Free Trade Zone.
The initiative aimed at replenishing the Blood Bank’s supplies of blood for those who need it during critical emergencies, giving birth, and surgeries. It came as part of Al Mulla Group’s continued efforts to support the community and improve the wellbeing of its employees.
The full-day event witnessed a non-stop flow of Al Mulla Group employees who were keen to donate their blood.
- 02 July 2020 Al Mulla Automobiles Wins First Place at the Annual Mercedes-Benz Overseas General Distributor Awards
- 28 April 2020 Kuwait College of Science and Technology Produces Protective Equipment for Medical Staff
- 10 April 2020 Al Mulla Group Dedicates its Resources to the Fight against Coronavirus
- 09 April 2020 مجموعة الملا تسخّر مواردها لدعم جهود مكافحة فيروس كورونا في الكويت
- 08 March 2020 Al Mulla Motors wins Best Customer Service Award at Daimler Commercial Vehicles Middle East & Africa