Al Mulla Engineering Products Trading Division signed this week an agreement with TROX Middle East (LLC), a direct subsidiary of TROX Germany, to represent the company in Kuwait for HVAC fans.
The signing ceremony was hosted at Al Mulla Group Head Office by Mr. Talal Al Mulla, Chief Executive Officer of Al Mulla Group, and Mr. Matthias Kasprowicz, Managing Director of TROX Middle East, in the presence of Mr. Hormuzda Davar, Managing Director of Trading and Manufacturing Group, and Mr. Hesham Koura, General Manager of Al Mulla Engineering Products Trading Division.
TROX is a world-leader in the development, manufacturing and sale of components, appliances and systems for indoor air conditioning and ventilation. Al Mulla Engineering Products Trading is a leading company in the field of HVAC contracting, manufacturing, and trading in Kuwait. This agreement will further increase the Group’s product portfolio of HVAC products and services, reaffirming its position as a leader in this segment in the Kuwaiti market.
- 20 February 2020 Al Mulla Motors wins two prestigious awards in Mitsubishi Motors Middle East and Africa Conference
- 16 February 2020 Al Mulla Automobiles Named Finalist in the General Distributor Awards Hosted by Daimler Commercial Vehicles MENA
- 20 January 2020 Al Mulla Group Partners with INJAZ Kuwait to Support Kuwaiti Youth
- 13 January 2020 Al Mulla Engineering Products Trading Division Brings TROX HVAC Fans to Kuwait
- 07 January 2020 Al Mulla Group Hosts an Open Day for Blood Donation at its Head Office