Al Mulla Engineering Products Trading Division signed this week an agreement with TROX Middle East (LLC), a direct subsidiary of TROX Germany, to represent the company in Kuwait for HVAC fans.
The signing ceremony was hosted at Al Mulla Group Head Office by Mr. Talal Al Mulla, Chief Executive Officer of Al Mulla Group, and Mr. Matthias Kasprowicz, Managing Director of TROX Middle East, in the presence of Mr. Hormuzda Davar, Managing Director of Trading and Manufacturing Group, and Mr. Hesham Koura, General Manager of Al Mulla Engineering Products Trading Division.
TROX is a world-leader in the development, manufacturing and sale of components, appliances and systems for indoor air conditioning and ventilation. Al Mulla Engineering Products Trading is a leading company in the field of HVAC contracting, manufacturing, and trading in Kuwait. This agreement will further increase the Group’s product portfolio of HVAC products and services, reaffirming its position as a leader in this segment in the Kuwaiti market.
- 09 May 2021 Al Mulla Group Renews Its Support to Re:Food - Working Together to Deliver Goodness in Kuwait
- 02 May 2021 Al Mulla Automobiles Breaks Ground on New Mercedes-Benz 2S Services Facility in Kuwait
- 27 April 2021 Al Mulla Group is a one-stop-shop for integrated solutions and turnkey projects
- 08 April 2021 Al Mulla Engineering is proud to be the sole distributor for Jactone in Kuwait
- 07 April 2021 American Society of Mechanical Engineers renews Certificate of Authorization of Al Mulla Industries