Al Mulla Group has signed a partnership agreement with INJAZ Kuwait, a leading local non-profit organization, to support its mission in preparing young Kuwaitis to succeed in the global economy.
As a Board Member of INJAZ Kuwait, Al Mulla Group joins forces with some of the largest companies in the country to support INJAZ’s various programs for students from all levels of education – from primary school to university. These programs are designed to equip students with the knowledge, skills, and attitude they need to prosper in the private sector based on three pillars: work readiness, financial literacy, and entrepreneurship.
Ms. Danah Al Mulla, Chief Strategy Officer of Al Mulla Group and Member of the Board of INJAZ Kuwait, said: “We are honored to work hand in hand with other businesses, schools, and universities to elevate the capabilities of Kuwaiti youth.”
“It is our duty to support our young talents and provide them with the skills and knowledge they need to be successful leaders in the future. This is especially important, as we rely on them to lead the way for the next generations,” Ms. Danah Al Mulla added.
Ms. Laila Al Mutairi, Chief Executive Officer of INJAZ Kuwait, said: “We are happy to have Al Mulla Group join the INJAZ family in Kuwait. As a leading company, its contribution of expertise and services will add great value to our efforts, and we are sure our partnership will lead to outstanding results.”
INJAZ Kuwait was established in 2005 with a mission to inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy. It is a member of nation of Junior Achievement (JA) Worldwide and INJAZ Al-Arab. It runs programs that efficiently link business principles to schools curricula, bringing together students, teachers, and corporate members.
- 02 July 2020 Al Mulla Automobiles Wins First Place at the Annual Mercedes-Benz Overseas General Distributor Awards
- 28 April 2020 Kuwait College of Science and Technology Produces Protective Equipment for Medical Staff
- 10 April 2020 Al Mulla Group Dedicates its Resources to the Fight against Coronavirus
- 09 April 2020 مجموعة الملا تسخّر مواردها لدعم جهود مكافحة فيروس كورونا في الكويت
- 08 March 2020 Al Mulla Motors wins Best Customer Service Award at Daimler Commercial Vehicles Middle East & Africa