Maseelah Trading Co. (MTC), the sole authorized distributor of Mitsubishi vehicles in Kuwait since 1972, has won two prestigious awards at the Mitsubishi Motors Middle East and Africa (MMMEA) Conference held earlier this week in Dubai: Best Customer Satisfaction Index performance in 2019, and Class A Certification for distributor standards.
In a survey conducted by Kantar TNS, a global market research agency, MTC achieved the first place for the second year in a row with 92% satisfaction rate in the Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI). This achievement attests to the company’s dedication to providing the highest levels of customer services, ensuring that its customers have an excellent experience at the Mitsubishi showrooms, service centers, and parts stores.
The company also received Class A Certification for compliance with Mitsubishi’s stringent distributor standards. This coveted certification was awarded to MTC for achieving 93% compliance with Mitsubishi’s standards for all aspects of operations by distributors, including services, sales, and parts.
Imad Flayhan, Managing Director of the Automotive Group in Al Mulla Group, said: “I am truly proud of our MTC team. Their achievements year after year demonstrate their competence in managing the intricate operations of a global brand such as Mitsubishi and prove their unparalleled devotion to offering the best customer experience, surpassing all other distributors in the Middle East and Africa.”
Maseelah Trading Co. is a subsidiary of Al Mulla Group, which is a leading privately-held diversified business group based in Kuwait. Its portfolio includes companies in the automotive, engineering, manufacturing, financial services, real estate, health, and education sectors.
- 02 February 2023 Al Mulla Group and Konica Minolta Invest in Upgrading the Skills of our Healthcare Solutions Employees
- 31 January 2023 Al Mulla Group and INJAZ Kuwait Renew Their Strategic Partnership for the Fourth Year in a Row
- 25 January 2023 Al Mulla Engineering Receives the CEO HSSE Award 2022/23 from Kuwait Oil Company
- 08 January 2023 Al Mulla Group Offers Promising Career Opportunities at the National ‘Watheefti’ Employment Career Fair
- 05 January 2023 Al Mulla Exchange Begins the New Year with the Inauguration of our 109th Branch in Kuwait