Maseelah Trading Co. (MTC), the sole authorized distributor of Mitsubishi vehicles in Kuwait since 1972, has won two prestigious awards at the Mitsubishi Motors Middle East and Africa (MMMEA) Conference held earlier this week in Dubai: Best Customer Satisfaction Index performance in 2019, and Class A Certification for distributor standards.
In a survey conducted by Kantar TNS, a global market research agency, MTC achieved the first place for the second year in a row with 92% satisfaction rate in the Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI). This achievement attests to the company’s dedication to providing the highest levels of customer services, ensuring that its customers have an excellent experience at the Mitsubishi showrooms, service centers, and parts stores.
The company also received Class A Certification for compliance with Mitsubishi’s stringent distributor standards. This coveted certification was awarded to MTC for achieving 93% compliance with Mitsubishi’s standards for all aspects of operations by distributors, including services, sales, and parts.
Imad Flayhan, Managing Director of the Automotive Group in Al Mulla Group, said: “I am truly proud of our MTC team. Their achievements year after year demonstrate their competence in managing the intricate operations of a global brand such as Mitsubishi and prove their unparalleled devotion to offering the best customer experience, surpassing all other distributors in the Middle East and Africa.”
Maseelah Trading Co. is a subsidiary of Al Mulla Group, which is a leading privately-held diversified business group based in Kuwait. Its portfolio includes companies in the automotive, engineering, manufacturing, financial services, real estate, health, and education sectors.
- 02 July 2020 Al Mulla Automobiles Wins First Place at the Annual Mercedes-Benz Overseas General Distributor Awards
- 28 April 2020 Kuwait College of Science and Technology Produces Protective Equipment for Medical Staff
- 10 April 2020 Al Mulla Group Dedicates its Resources to the Fight against Coronavirus
- 09 April 2020 مجموعة الملا تسخّر مواردها لدعم جهود مكافحة فيروس كورونا في الكويت
- 08 March 2020 Al Mulla Motors wins Best Customer Service Award at Daimler Commercial Vehicles Middle East & Africa