Al Mulla Group offered to dedicate all its resources, facilities, and services to assist the government of Kuwait, international organizations, and civil society in their efforts to prevent the spread of coronavirus in Kuwait.
The Group has so far contributed with more than 320 vehicles to the Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Health, General Directorate of Civil Aviation, and Kuwait Red Crescent Society, to support their operations in fighting coronavirus.
Al Mulla Engineering also provided the Ministry of Defense and Ministry of Interior with up to 400 specialist staff to carry out decontamination, cleaning, electromechanical, fire alarm and firefighting services to new quarantine facilities.
Out of responsibility towards Kuwait and its people, the Management of Al Mulla Group asked all its subsidiaries and affiliated companies since the beginning of the crisis to be ready to assist all government and non-government agencies in fighting the threat of the global pandemic to the wellbeing of people in Kuwait.
Since the arrival of the first few cases in Kuwait, the Group has taken numerous preventive measures in all its offices, showrooms, and residential buildings to protect its employees.
The Group also ran campaigns in different languages to promote awareness of the coronavirus and the best practices to prevent it at the workplace; reduced working hours and encouraged working from home; and communicated official messages from the government to all staff to ensure everybody follows them.
- 09 May 2021 Al Mulla Group Renews Its Support to Re:Food - Working Together to Deliver Goodness in Kuwait
- 02 May 2021 Al Mulla Automobiles Breaks Ground on New Mercedes-Benz 2S Services Facility in Kuwait
- 27 April 2021 Al Mulla Group is a one-stop-shop for integrated solutions and turnkey projects
- 08 April 2021 Al Mulla Engineering is proud to be the sole distributor for Jactone in Kuwait
- 07 April 2021 American Society of Mechanical Engineers renews Certificate of Authorization of Al Mulla Industries