Kuwait College of Science and Technology, in partnership with Kuwait Shield's initiative to support medical staff in the Ministry of Health in their fight against coronavirus, now produces 120 face shields daily in its Development Facility using 3D printing and laser cutting technology.
All protective equipment is sterilized by UV rays before packaging and delivery to ensure they are safe for use by the medical staff. The innovative product is fully designed and produced by young Kuwaiti and student volunteers in an initiative to support medical staff on the front lines.
Face shields have been delivered to Jaber Hospital, the Airport, and Adan Medical Center to assist the Ministry of Health in its combat against the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Kuwait Medical Association commended the initiative by KCST being the only university in Kuwait that has the facilities and machines capable of producing such protective equipment.
- 23 December 2020 Al Mulla Group Recognized Among the Top 10 Supportive Companies During COVID19 Pandemic
- 16 November 2020 Carmax Al Mulla inaugurates new express service center in Sulaibiya industrial area
- 08 October 2020 Forbes Middle East: Al Mulla Exchange Tops Exchange Houses in Kuwait
- 17 September 2020 KRCS Recognizes Al Mulla Group for Supporting its Relief Efforts in Kuwait
- 24 August 2020 Al Mulla Automobiles Service Advisors Win Circle of Excellence Awards from Mercedes-Benz