Kuwait College of Science and Technology, in partnership with Kuwait Shield's initiative to support medical staff in the Ministry of Health in their fight against coronavirus, now produces 120 face shields daily in its Development Facility using 3D printing and laser cutting technology.
All protective equipment is sterilized by UV rays before packaging and delivery to ensure they are safe for use by the medical staff. The innovative product is fully designed and produced by young Kuwaiti and student volunteers in an initiative to support medical staff on the front lines.
Face shields have been delivered to Jaber Hospital, the Airport, and Adan Medical Center to assist the Ministry of Health in its combat against the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Kuwait Medical Association commended the initiative by KCST being the only university in Kuwait that has the facilities and machines capable of producing such protective equipment.
- 09 May 2021 Al Mulla Group Renews Its Support to Re:Food - Working Together to Deliver Goodness in Kuwait
- 02 May 2021 Al Mulla Automobiles Breaks Ground on New Mercedes-Benz 2S Services Facility in Kuwait
- 27 April 2021 Al Mulla Group is a one-stop-shop for integrated solutions and turnkey projects
- 08 April 2021 Al Mulla Engineering is proud to be the sole distributor for Jactone in Kuwait
- 07 April 2021 American Society of Mechanical Engineers renews Certificate of Authorization of Al Mulla Industries