Kuwait College of Science and Technology, in partnership with Kuwait Shield's initiative to support medical staff in the Ministry of Health in their fight against coronavirus, now produces 120 face shields daily in its Development Facility using 3D printing and laser cutting technology.
All protective equipment is sterilized by UV rays before packaging and delivery to ensure they are safe for use by the medical staff. The innovative product is fully designed and produced by young Kuwaiti and student volunteers in an initiative to support medical staff on the front lines.
Face shields have been delivered to Jaber Hospital, the Airport, and Adan Medical Center to assist the Ministry of Health in its combat against the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Kuwait Medical Association commended the initiative by KCST being the only university in Kuwait that has the facilities and machines capable of producing such protective equipment.
- 17 September 2023 Al Mulla Automobiles Recognizes the Star Performers at Mercedes-Benz Kuwait in Q1 2023-2024
- 14 September 2023 Al Mulla Group Honors Loyal Employees from Al Mulla Security Services – Brink’s Kuwait
- 17 August 2023 KCST Signs an MoU with Kuwait Technical College to Support the Educational Development in Kuwait
- 15 August 2023 Al Mulla Industries Proudly Presents its Diverse Range of Steel Products & Transport Solutions at KIF
- 13 August 2023 Al Mulla Group Celebrates the Significant Achievements of Top Performers in Q1/2023