The award aims to recognize the Service Advisors at all Mercedes-Benz General Distributors in the Middle East for their exceptional service to Mercedes-Benz customers. Mercedes-Benz Cars Middle East (MBCME) awarded twenty Service Advisors across the region.
Five of Al Mulla Automobiles Service Advisors: Jijesh Unnikrishnan, Saleh S.Ahmed, Beshoy W. Eskander, Karam O. Shouly, and Renjit R. Nair were selected among The Top 20 Service advisors in the region.
Commenting on the award, Mr. Michael Ruehle, General Manager of Al Mulla Automobiles, said: “On behalf of all our colleagues and associates at Al Mulla Automobiles, we are delighted that five of our Service Advisers received this exceptional recognition in Mercedes-Benz Middle East’s (MBCME) Circle of Excellence Awards program for the second half of 2019.”
“For Al Mulla Automobiles to receive five out of twenty awards is a testament to the extraordinary dedication, effort and excellent performance of our Service team, as well as their commitment to always deliver the best in class service to our customers.”
- 28 February 2021 Our customers voted Royal Hayat the best private hospital in Kuwait for the 11th consecutive year
- 28 February 2021 Al Mulla Automobiles received two coveted awards at the annual Mercedes-Benz conference
- 23 February 2021 Al Mulla Automobiles officially launches the all-new Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- 15 February 2021 Al Mulla Group Celebrated The Opening of New Showrooms for Acura and Mitsubishi in Kuwait
- 02 February 2021 Al Mulla Exchange’s Growth Continues with an Opening of Their 91st and 92nd Branches