The award aims to recognize the Service Advisors at all Mercedes-Benz General Distributors in the Middle East for their exceptional service to Mercedes-Benz customers. Mercedes-Benz Cars Middle East (MBCME) awarded twenty Service Advisors across the region.
Five of Al Mulla Automobiles Service Advisors: Jijesh Unnikrishnan, Saleh S.Ahmed, Beshoy W. Eskander, Karam O. Shouly, and Renjit R. Nair were selected among The Top 20 Service advisors in the region.
Commenting on the award, Mr. Michael Ruehle, General Manager of Al Mulla Automobiles, said: “On behalf of all our colleagues and associates at Al Mulla Automobiles, we are delighted that five of our Service Advisers received this exceptional recognition in Mercedes-Benz Middle East’s (MBCME) Circle of Excellence Awards program for the second half of 2019.”
“For Al Mulla Automobiles to receive five out of twenty awards is a testament to the extraordinary dedication, effort and excellent performance of our Service team, as well as their commitment to always deliver the best in class service to our customers.”
- 17 September 2020 KRCS Recognizes Al Mulla Group for Supporting its Relief Efforts in Kuwait
- 24 August 2020 Al Mulla Automobiles Service Advisors Win Circle of Excellence Awards from Mercedes-Benz
- 02 July 2020 Al Mulla Automobiles Wins First Place at the Annual Mercedes-Benz Overseas General Distributor Awards
- 28 April 2020 Kuwait College of Science and Technology Produces Protective Equipment for Medical Staff
- 10 April 2020 Al Mulla Group Dedicates its Resources to the Fight against Coronavirus