The award aims to recognize the Service Advisors at all Mercedes-Benz General Distributors in the Middle East for their exceptional service to Mercedes-Benz customers. Mercedes-Benz Cars Middle East (MBCME) awarded twenty Service Advisors across the region.
Five of Al Mulla Automobiles Service Advisors: Jijesh Unnikrishnan, Saleh S.Ahmed, Beshoy W. Eskander, Karam O. Shouly, and Renjit R. Nair were selected among The Top 20 Service advisors in the region.
Commenting on the award, Mr. Michael Ruehle, General Manager of Al Mulla Automobiles, said: “On behalf of all our colleagues and associates at Al Mulla Automobiles, we are delighted that five of our Service Advisers received this exceptional recognition in Mercedes-Benz Middle East’s (MBCME) Circle of Excellence Awards program for the second half of 2019.”
“For Al Mulla Automobiles to receive five out of twenty awards is a testament to the extraordinary dedication, effort and excellent performance of our Service team, as well as their commitment to always deliver the best in class service to our customers.”
- 09 May 2021 Al Mulla Group Renews Its Support to Re:Food - Working Together to Deliver Goodness in Kuwait
- 02 May 2021 Al Mulla Automobiles Breaks Ground on New Mercedes-Benz 2S Services Facility in Kuwait
- 27 April 2021 Al Mulla Group is a one-stop-shop for integrated solutions and turnkey projects
- 08 April 2021 Al Mulla Engineering is proud to be the sole distributor for Jactone in Kuwait
- 07 April 2021 American Society of Mechanical Engineers renews Certificate of Authorization of Al Mulla Industries