Carmax provides superior service by experienced technicians who are able to service different car makes and brands. The center uses advanced tools and equipment to ensure delivery of quality services and highest levels of customer experiences by strictly adhering to the manufacturers’ standards of repairs and maintenance.
Al Mulla Group developed the Carmax concept as an independent service center that offers quality spare parts for all car brands and models at competitive prices. Carmax parts are designed and manufactured up to international standards. They are tested and verified to meet the highest standards of quality for the local market as well.
Carmax’s services cover a wide range of products such as oil filters, coolants, lubricants, air cleaner parts, brake systems, batteries, and tires.
The center is committed to providing a unique customer experience by introducing advanced features such as an automated notification to update vehicle owner of the status of the repair, online reservations, online payments, in addition to other customer-centric services that offer high standards of performance. Carmax also plans to launch a mobile maintenance service to better serve its customers.
Over the past seven decades, Al Mulla Group has become a pioneer in the automotive sector thanks to its focus on providing high-quality services using advanced technology to ensure customers receive an outstanding experience.
With the launch of Carmax, Al Mulla Group enters a promising and growing market in Kuwait to service vehicles of all models.
- 09 May 2021 Al Mulla Group Renews Its Support to Re:Food - Working Together to Deliver Goodness in Kuwait
- 02 May 2021 Al Mulla Automobiles Breaks Ground on New Mercedes-Benz 2S Services Facility in Kuwait
- 27 April 2021 Al Mulla Group is a one-stop-shop for integrated solutions and turnkey projects
- 08 April 2021 Al Mulla Engineering is proud to be the sole distributor for Jactone in Kuwait
- 07 April 2021 American Society of Mechanical Engineers renews Certificate of Authorization of Al Mulla Industries