Having the qualified team from Al Mulla Engineering to carry out the design, supply, install and test the commissioning of the system will ensure that the Inergen iFLOW fire suppression system will suppress surface burning fires in Class A, B, and C hazards by lowering the oxygen content below the level that supports combustion.
- 24 June 2021 Al Mulla Group Organized A Vaccination Campaign for Its Entire Staff in Cooperation with the MOH
- 22 June 2021 KCST received Grade A in its institutional accreditation from PUC in Kuwait for five years.
- 16 June 2021 Al Mulla International Exchange Co., inaugurated their 98th branch in Kuwait, the 8th branch in Farwaniya
- 15 June 2021 On the15th Anniversary of its inauguration, Al Mulla & Behbehani Motor Co. reveals its new logo
- 06 June 2021 Al Mulla Automobiles Received Mercedes-Benz Middle East 2020 Circle of Excellence Awards