As part of its Social Corporate Responsibility (CSR) policies, and in an effort to ensure the safety and wellbeing of its employees and their families, as well as the Group’s customers and business partners, Al Mulla Group conducted a COVID19 Vaccination Campaign for the entire Group’s staff. Thanks to the close collaboration and support from the Ministry of Health in Kuwait, and the Vaccination Centre of Jaber Al Ahmad Hospital for the Armed Forces, more than 10,000 of the Group’s employees received their first COVID19 vaccine shots.
Al Mulla Group is grateful for the collaborative efforts by the Ministry of Health in Kuwait, and the staff in the COVID19 Vaccination Centre, at ‘Jaber Al Ahmad Hospital for the Armed Forces’ for their support and cooperation with this mission.
- 02 October 2022 Al Mulla Group Receives a Recognition for its Support to the 2022 Summer Training Program
- 29 September 2022 Al Mulla Motors Launches The-All-New- Outlander SUV and Hosts Top Mitsubishi Motors Co. Delegation
- 28 September 2022 Al Mulla Exchange Honors 20 Years of Service from a Dedicated Employee
- 28 September 2022 Al Mulla Engineering Honors its Loyal and Dedicated Employees on World Gratitude Day
- 25 September 2022 Al Mulla Exchange Continues its Strategic Growth and Inaugurates the 107th Branch in Kuwait