As part of its Social Corporate Responsibility (CSR) policies, and in an effort to ensure the safety and wellbeing of its employees and their families, as well as the Group’s customers and business partners, Al Mulla Group conducted a COVID19 Vaccination Campaign for the entire Group’s staff. Thanks to the close collaboration and support from the Ministry of Health in Kuwait, and the Vaccination Centre of Jaber Al Ahmad Hospital for the Armed Forces, more than 10,000 of the Group’s employees received their first COVID19 vaccine shots.
Al Mulla Group is grateful for the collaborative efforts by the Ministry of Health in Kuwait, and the staff in the COVID19 Vaccination Centre, at ‘Jaber Al Ahmad Hospital for the Armed Forces’ for their support and cooperation with this mission.
- 01 August 2021 Al Mulla Exchange Celebrates the Opening of the 101st Branch in Kuwait, Our 2nd in Al Andalus
- 12 July 2021 Al Mulla Exchange inaugurates their 100th branch at The Avenues - Kuwait
- 11 July 2021 Al Mulla Group in Collaboration with the Public Authority of Manpower Offer Students Internship Programs
- 06 July 2021 Al Mulla Exchange Opens Their 99th Branch in Kuwait, the 9th in Farwaniya Governorate
- 24 June 2021 Al Mulla Group Organized A Vaccination Campaign for Its Entire Staff in Cooperation with the MOH