Every year, Al Mulla Group works closely with government organizations in Kuwait to provide internship and training programs to Kuwaiti students during their summer holidays.
This summer, we are pleased to collaborate with the Public Authority of Manpower in Kuwait to offer Kuwaiti students hands-on professional training experience in a wide range of disciplines and Business management fields at Al Mulla Group and its diversified Business Sectors.
We look forward to welcoming undergraduate and college students this summer. Interested applicants should register through the Public Authority of Manpower website. For more information about the internship registration, check www.manpower.gov.kw. To learn more about Al Mulla Group, visit our corporate website www.almullagroup.com
- 02 October 2022 Al Mulla Group Receives a Recognition for its Support to the 2022 Summer Training Program
- 29 September 2022 Al Mulla Motors Launches The-All-New- Outlander SUV and Hosts Top Mitsubishi Motors Co. Delegation
- 28 September 2022 Al Mulla Exchange Honors 20 Years of Service from a Dedicated Employee
- 28 September 2022 Al Mulla Engineering Honors its Loyal and Dedicated Employees on World Gratitude Day
- 25 September 2022 Al Mulla Exchange Continues its Strategic Growth and Inaugurates the 107th Branch in Kuwait