The special event was organized to give invited guests a sneak peek at the EQS prior to its official arrival to Kuwait. The company utilized this occasion to give its esteemed guests a broad overview of the EQS, as well as a personalized tour of the vehicle and its features that make it the pinnacle of progressive luxury and technology in the electric vehicle category.
The event was attended by the CEO of Al Mulla Group Mr. Talal A. Al Mulla, Mr. Imad Al Flayhan, Managing Director of Automotive Group, along with the Director of Al Mulla Automobiles, Mercedes-Benz Kuwait, Mr. Steve Brown and members of the Al Mulla Group Board, and its respective senior executives.
Commenting on this occasion, Mr. Talal A. Al Mulla, CEO of Al Mulla Group stated: “We are very excited to host this road show event for the new EQS from Mercedes-EQ. The EQS is one of the most highly anticipated new vehicles from Mercedes-EQ, as it is the first to use the new architecture for electric vehicles in the progressive luxury and executive segment at Mercedes-Benz. The EQS will allow customers to fully benefit from all the advantages of an all-electric architecture with respect to space and design. At Al Mulla Automobiles, we are always delighted to offer our valued client base exclusive events that provide them with early access to the most sought-after vehicles. We hope to host many similar events in the near future.”
The EQS is the first all-electric luxury sedan from Mercedes-EQ. With it, Mercedes-EQ is redefining the electric vehiclesector and pioneering the progressive luxury segment. The EQS is also the first model to be based on the modular architecture for luxury and executive-class electric vehicles. Fusing technology, design, functionality and connectivity, the EQS delights both drivers and passengers.
- 17 September 2023 Al Mulla Automobiles Recognizes the Star Performers at Mercedes-Benz Kuwait in Q1 2023-2024
- 14 September 2023 Al Mulla Group Honors Loyal Employees from Al Mulla Security Services – Brink’s Kuwait
- 17 August 2023 KCST Signs an MoU with Kuwait Technical College to Support the Educational Development in Kuwait
- 15 August 2023 Al Mulla Industries Proudly Presents its Diverse Range of Steel Products & Transport Solutions at KIF
- 13 August 2023 Al Mulla Group Celebrates the Significant Achievements of Top Performers in Q1/2023