The companies on Forbes Middle East’s first list of the “Top 15 Fintech Apps” were assessed on their efficiency in helping customers make payments on line and remit money across different geographies. Six of the 15 companies are based in the UAE, followed by four in Egypt, three in Kuwait, one in Jordan, and one in Saudi Arabia.
In 2020, Al Mulla Exchange, fully owned and operated by Al Mulla Group, was also recognized as the first remittance and exchange company in Kuwait on the Forbes Middle East “Top Exchange Houses List for 2020”, and in the fifth place across the Middle East.
- 13 December 2021 Al Mulla Exchange Inaugurates Our 104th Branch in Kuwait, the 1st in Sabah Al Ahmad City
- 12 December 2021 Al Mulla Group Kicks Off the First Al Mulla Auto Show at the 360 Mall in Kuwait
- 06 December 2021 Kuwait College of Science and Technology - KCST Holds its First Graduation Ceremony
- 06 December 2021 Al Mulla Automobiles Showcases Mercedes-Benz Vehicles Around Kuwait in a Mobile Boutique Setting
- 05 December 2021 Al Mulla Auto Show ... Together Under One Roof Stay Tuned #AlMulla Auto Show