The companies on Forbes Middle East’s first list of the “Top 15 Fintech Apps” were assessed on their efficiency in helping customers make payments on line and remit money across different geographies. Six of the 15 companies are based in the UAE, followed by four in Egypt, three in Kuwait, one in Jordan, and one in Saudi Arabia.
In 2020, Al Mulla Exchange, fully owned and operated by Al Mulla Group, was also recognized as the first remittance and exchange company in Kuwait on the Forbes Middle East “Top Exchange Houses List for 2020”, and in the fifth place across the Middle East.
- 12 September 2021 Al Mulla Air Movement Products by Al Mulla Industries Receive UL Certification
- 02 September 2021 Forbes Middle East Ranks Al Mulla Exchange’s App as the Number One FinTech application in Kuwait
- 31 August 2021 Al Mulla Exchange Opens the 102nd Branch in Kuwait, the 2nd in the Al-Qurain area
- 23 August 2021 On its 40th anniversary Al Mulla Cleaning and Maintenance Services AMCMS Launches ProClean
- 22 August 2021 Al Mulla Engineering signs a distribution agreement with Johnson Controls - AquaMist