Two members of the AME team recently received an HSE Certificate of Recognition for their invaluable contribution to the implementation and continuous improvement in all aspects related to Health and Safety in the workplace.
AME Director for Maintenance & Engineering Services, Eng. Samy Talat handed HSE Certificate of Recognition to the two recipients: Eng. Vaikunth R. Shenoy from the Avenues Phase 4 & 4B MEP project and Eng. Parvez Ahmed Sheliya from Kuwait College of Science and Technology project.
Congratulations to the team members and thank you for keeping our staff and the wider community safe.
- 17 September 2023 Al Mulla Automobiles Recognizes the Star Performers at Mercedes-Benz Kuwait in Q1 2023-2024
- 14 September 2023 Al Mulla Group Honors Loyal Employees from Al Mulla Security Services – Brink’s Kuwait
- 17 August 2023 KCST Signs an MoU with Kuwait Technical College to Support the Educational Development in Kuwait
- 15 August 2023 Al Mulla Industries Proudly Presents its Diverse Range of Steel Products & Transport Solutions at KIF
- 13 August 2023 Al Mulla Group Celebrates the Significant Achievements of Top Performers in Q1/2023