Through this partnership with Grasshopper, a global clean energy leader in sustainable energy infrastructure, Al Mulla Engineering will diversify its product and service offerings, delivering a broad variety of clean energy solutions to various segments of the Kuwaiti market. Kuwait is a significant market for clean energy, with substantial solar energy potential. Grasshopper is dedicated to investing in clean energy in order to accelerate Al Mulla Engineering’s expansion goals and contribute to Kuwait's and the Gulf's clean energy capacity building.
"We are excited and honoured to have established this partnership with Al Mulla Engineering and have them as our national partner in Kuwait to support the New Kuwait vision," said Azeem M. Qureshi, Chief Executive Officer of Grasshopper Energy. Adding, “Grasshopper looks forward to a long term relationship with Al Mulla Engineering as we support them in providing Kuwait with the latest innovation in clean energy infrastructure”.
Commenting on the agreement, Managing Director of Al Mulla Engineering, Anfal Al Mulla said: “The combination of Al Mulla Engineering, with its over 65 years of experience in offering engineering, procurement, construction, operation, maintenance, and financing services for a variety of clean energy projects, and Grasshopper Energy’s global footprint in development, construction and operations of solar energy plants and storage technologies, will help support a variety of clean energy projects in Kuwait achieve their goals for a greener, more sustainable future.”
Al Mulla Engineering, the largest Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) construction services contractor in Kuwait, sets the standard in providing the best engineering services with its over 65 years of experience, and has been a significant player in the vision of “New Kuwait” and involved in building the majority of construction landmarks in Kuwait.
For more information, please visit https://www.almullaengineering.com/
- 27 November 2022 Al Mulla Group Sponsors the Participation of its Employees at the Gulf Bank 642 Marathon 2022
- 17 November 2022 Al Mulla Industries Receives Engineering Excellence Award in the Heavy Industries Category from TEF
- 16 November 2022 Al Mulla Exchange Inaugurates the 108th Branch in Kuwait, our 11th Branch in Salmiya
- 15 November 2022 Kuwait College of Science & Technology (KCST) Receives the Accreditation of KSE
- 14 November 2022 Al Mulla Group and Mitsubishi Motors Corporation Celebrate 50 Years of Partnership