This award is another indication of the Al Mulla Automobiles’ vision to achieve a leading position in the automotive industry in Kuwait, as well as to becoming the benchmark Mercedes-Benz distributor in the region. It is also a continuation of the award winning achievements by Al Mulla Automobiles over the years, as it was the recipient of the 1st prize in the 2019 MBGD Awards for passenger cars and vehicles, which was the first time that award had ever been presented to a distributor in their first year of operation.
- 21 April 2022 Al Mulla Engineering Employees Receive Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Awards
- 19 April 2022 Royale Hayat Hospital Laboratory Receives the CAP Certificate of Accreditation Six Years in a Row
- 17 April 2022 Al Mulla Automobiles Receives the ‘Best People Development’ Award at the MBGD 2021 Awards
- 13 April 2022 Kuwait College of Science & Technology Celebrates Opening the First Huawei 5G Laboratory
- 11 April 2022 Rohit Bhasin Succeeds Minoo F. Patel as Chief Financial Officer at Al Mulla Group