The career fair was inaugurated in the presence of H.E. Ambassador Belinda Lewis, U.K. Ambassador to the State of Kuwait, Ms. Danah Al Mulla, Deputy Chairman of the Board of Trustees at KCST, and the President of KCST Professor Khalid Al-Begain. Among other leading business organizations, participants in the job fair from Al Mulla Group were; Al Mulla Automotive, Al Mulla Engineering, and Al Mulla Exchange who took this opportunity to highlight the promising growth and career development opportunities young Kuwaitis can have with Al Mulla Group.
Through its affiliation with KCST, Al Mulla Group is committed to attracting, developing and retaining national talented cadres and help Kuwait’s ambitious youth in fulfilling their dreams of a prosperous career future.
For more information on employment vacancies at Al Mulla Group, please visit our website: www.almullagroup.com/en/career
- 10 August 2022 Forbes Middle East Ranks Al Mulla Exchange Among the Top 5 Exchange Houses in the GCC
- 09 August 2022 Al Mulla Industries Receives Level 3 Quality Certification from Stellantis Middle East
- 02 August 2022 Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions Shares the Formula for Excellent Customer Experiences
- 25 July 2022 Al Mulla Auto Co. Introduces the Latest Models from ACURA Vehicles in Kuwait
- 21 July 2022 Al Mulla & Behbehani Motor Co. Receives MOPAR Vehicles Protection Award