During a special ceremony held recently at Al Mulla Group’s Headquarters in Shuwaikh, Mr. Osamu Miyauchi, Managing Director & CEO of Konica Minolta Business Solutions (KMBS) Middle East, and Mr. Fuzio Ymayo Filho, Area Business and PSG Manager at KMBS Middle East presented the two awards for “The Fastest Sales Recovery for Production Printing Market Post Covid-19”, and “Innovation in Service using Remote Services in line with Konica Minolta Shift Left Approach” to the Managing Director of Trading and Manufacturing & Financial Services at Al Mulla Group Mr. Hormuzda Davar, accompanied by the Director of Trading and Manufacturing Mr. Hani Saadi, and Mr. Santanu Das, General Manager of Al Mulla Office Automation and Healthcare Solutions.
Following the awards presentation ceremony, the two parties discussed ways of overcoming current challenges in the Office Automation Solutions Sector, and exchanged ideas on how to further enhance the long-term partnership between the two organizations.
The partnership between Konica Minolta, Japan, and Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions, began in 1980 and has grown deeper and stronger during the last four decades. In addition to Konica Minolta, OAS is also the authorized distributor of the latest products and services from leading Japanese brands such as Sharp, Hitachi, OKI, Glory, and Roland.
At Al Mulla Group, we pride ourselves in representing and operating over 200 renowned international brands across our diverse sectors and industries. For more information about Al Mulla Group, visit our website www.almullagroup.com
- 10 August 2022 Forbes Middle East Ranks Al Mulla Exchange Among the Top 5 Exchange Houses in the GCC
- 09 August 2022 Al Mulla Industries Receives Level 3 Quality Certification from Stellantis Middle East
- 02 August 2022 Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions Shares the Formula for Excellent Customer Experiences
- 25 July 2022 Al Mulla Auto Co. Introduces the Latest Models from ACURA Vehicles in Kuwait
- 21 July 2022 Al Mulla & Behbehani Motor Co. Receives MOPAR Vehicles Protection Award