Mr. Santanu Das, General Manager, assisted by two senior colleagues in the Service Department, Vinod, and Shahzad, shared the recipe for success of the Division with a team of colleagues from the Trading & Manufacturing Group, at Al Mulla Group at a session attended by the Managing Director of the Trading & Manufacturing Group, Mr. Hormuzda Davar, the incumbent Director, Mr. Rawal Jain, the General Managers and Senior Staff members of the other Divisions in the Trading & Manufacturing Group. Santanu elaborated on the painstaking operating details that have been essential in their achieving these standards, and related them to real-life situations in their business, which have contributed to their successes.
The session was interactive and lively with the audience relating the presentation to their own business situations. The session concluded with a vote of thanks to Santanu, Vinod, and Shahzad, and a commitment from the members attending that they would go back into their own work areas and set the platforms to build equally strong Customer Management systems.
At Al Mulla Group, Excellence, Innovation, and Professionalism are the doctrines that guide us in everything that we do, every day and in every transaction with every customer.
- 22 February 2024 Kuwait College of Science & Technology Signs an MoU with KISTI Institution
- 20 February 2024 Al Mulla Group Employees Volunteer to Support Kuwait’s Green Environment
- 19 February 2024 Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions Recognizes its Star Performers in Q3 2023-2024
- 18 February 2024 Al Mulla Group Partners with Siemens Kuwait to Bring a Sustainable Clean Energy Future
- 12 February 2024 SHARP Recognizes the Continuous Excellence of Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions