Mr. Santanu Das, General Manager, assisted by two senior colleagues in the Service Department, Vinod, and Shahzad, shared the recipe for success of the Division with a team of colleagues from the Trading & Manufacturing Group, at Al Mulla Group at a session attended by the Managing Director of the Trading & Manufacturing Group, Mr. Hormuzda Davar, the incumbent Director, Mr. Rawal Jain, the General Managers and Senior Staff members of the other Divisions in the Trading & Manufacturing Group. Santanu elaborated on the painstaking operating details that have been essential in their achieving these standards, and related them to real-life situations in their business, which have contributed to their successes.
The session was interactive and lively with the audience relating the presentation to their own business situations. The session concluded with a vote of thanks to Santanu, Vinod, and Shahzad, and a commitment from the members attending that they would go back into their own work areas and set the platforms to build equally strong Customer Management systems.
At Al Mulla Group, Excellence, Innovation, and Professionalism are the doctrines that guide us in everything that we do, every day and in every transaction with every customer.
- 10 August 2022 Forbes Middle East Ranks Al Mulla Exchange Among the Top 5 Exchange Houses in the GCC
- 09 August 2022 Al Mulla Industries Receives Level 3 Quality Certification from Stellantis Middle East
- 02 August 2022 Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions Shares the Formula for Excellent Customer Experiences
- 25 July 2022 Al Mulla Auto Co. Introduces the Latest Models from ACURA Vehicles in Kuwait
- 21 July 2022 Al Mulla & Behbehani Motor Co. Receives MOPAR Vehicles Protection Award