Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions (OAS), a member of Al Mulla Group and a leading provider of total solutions for all automation needs with an extensive portfolio of products and after-sales services from renowned international brands, recently celebrated the achievements of two distinguished employees who received the “Engineer of the Fiscal Year 2021LH” Award in the Middle East and Africa region, from SHARP.
During the special ceremony, which was held at Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions Headquarters in Kuwait, Managing Director of Trading and Manufacturing & Financial Services Mr. Hormuzda Davar, accompanied by colleagues and members of the senior management team at OAS, presented the awards to the winner of the first position Mr. Tahir Amin, and to the winner of the second position Mr. Jose Edakkarot Joseph, in recognition of their outstanding performance and securing the first two positions as “SHARP Engineers of the Fiscal Year 2021LH in the Middle East & Africa region".
At Al Mulla Group, we are committed to embracing and recognizing our employees’ achievements, which reflect their high performance and dedication to our Core Values of Excellence and Professionalism.
Congratulations to the two winners and thank you for your tremendous efforts and dedication.
- 17 September 2023 Al Mulla Automobiles Recognizes the Star Performers at Mercedes-Benz Kuwait in Q1 2023-2024
- 14 September 2023 Al Mulla Group Honors Loyal Employees from Al Mulla Security Services – Brink’s Kuwait
- 17 August 2023 KCST Signs an MoU with Kuwait Technical College to Support the Educational Development in Kuwait
- 15 August 2023 Al Mulla Industries Proudly Presents its Diverse Range of Steel Products & Transport Solutions at KIF
- 13 August 2023 Al Mulla Group Celebrates the Significant Achievements of Top Performers in Q1/2023