ABET accreditation certifies that KCST’s Engineering programs meet the quality standards established by ABET and ensures that graduates have met the educational requirements necessary to enter the profession. It also provides opportunities to guide the educational process to reflect current and future needs, and enhances the mobility of professionals.
At KCST, succeeding in maintaining the highest standards of the educational programs offered to Kuwaiti students and being continuously recognized among the top leading universities in Kuwait, is a reflection of Al Mulla Group’s Core Values of Excellence, Professionalism and Innovation.
For more information about Kuwait College of Science and Technology (KCST), visit the website: www.kcst.edu.kw
- 02 October 2022 Al Mulla Group Receives a Recognition for its Support to the 2022 Summer Training Program
- 29 September 2022 Al Mulla Motors Launches The-All-New- Outlander SUV and Hosts Top Mitsubishi Motors Co. Delegation
- 28 September 2022 Al Mulla Exchange Honors 20 Years of Service from a Dedicated Employee
- 28 September 2022 Al Mulla Engineering Honors its Loyal and Dedicated Employees on World Gratitude Day
- 25 September 2022 Al Mulla Exchange Continues its Strategic Growth and Inaugurates the 107th Branch in Kuwait