ABET accreditation certifies that KCST’s Engineering programs meet the quality standards established by ABET and ensures that graduates have met the educational requirements necessary to enter the profession. It also provides opportunities to guide the educational process to reflect current and future needs, and enhances the mobility of professionals.
At KCST, succeeding in maintaining the highest standards of the educational programs offered to Kuwaiti students and being continuously recognized among the top leading universities in Kuwait, is a reflection of Al Mulla Group’s Core Values of Excellence, Professionalism and Innovation.
For more information about Kuwait College of Science and Technology (KCST), visit the website: www.kcst.edu.kw
- 17 September 2023 Al Mulla Automobiles Recognizes the Star Performers at Mercedes-Benz Kuwait in Q1 2023-2024
- 14 September 2023 Al Mulla Group Honors Loyal Employees from Al Mulla Security Services – Brink’s Kuwait
- 17 August 2023 KCST Signs an MoU with Kuwait Technical College to Support the Educational Development in Kuwait
- 15 August 2023 Al Mulla Industries Proudly Presents its Diverse Range of Steel Products & Transport Solutions at KIF
- 13 August 2023 Al Mulla Group Celebrates the Significant Achievements of Top Performers in Q1/2023