Gulf Trading Group, a member of Al Mulla Group, and the authorized distributor of Gulf Oil Middle East products in Kuwait, recently celebrated the launch of a new global product portfolio from Gulf Oil Middle East at a special event held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Kuwait. The event also included an award ceremony to commemorate 30 years of collaboration between the two companies. The celebration was held in the presence of the Director of Automotive at Al Mulla Group Mr. Hisham Fakih, and General Manager After Sales Mr. Salim Kareem, accompanied by General Manager of Gulf Oil Middle East Mr. Rajesh Venkat, as well as management representatives from Al Mulla Automotive Group and Gulf Oil Middle East, and their VIP customers.
The event featured a display of the life-sized Gulf Formula Elite oil can, the first fill lubricant in all McLaren Automotive supercars and hyper cars, which was designed based on Gulf's breakthrough ThermoShield and Wear-Guard technologies, used for modern cars that require performance and protection in today's driving conditions.
At Al Mulla Group, growing our partnership with top leading companies worldwide, underlines our long-standing commitment to understand and fulfil our customers’ needs to deliver best quality products and services at the highest level of professionalism and performance.
- 22 February 2024 Kuwait College of Science & Technology Signs an MoU with KISTI Institution
- 20 February 2024 Al Mulla Group Employees Volunteer to Support Kuwait’s Green Environment
- 19 February 2024 Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions Recognizes its Star Performers in Q3 2023-2024
- 18 February 2024 Al Mulla Group Partners with Siemens Kuwait to Bring a Sustainable Clean Energy Future
- 12 February 2024 SHARP Recognizes the Continuous Excellence of Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions