With its continuous strategic growth over the years since 2001, Al Mulla Exchange Company reaffirms its leadership role in the market by providing customers seamless remittance experiences at the most convenient locations. With 107 branches around Kuwait, customers can conveniently benefit from a wide variety of financial services to conduct their foreign exchange and remittance transactions. For added value and convenience, Al Mulla Exchange also offers online financial services through Al Mulla Exchange App, which makes it easier for customers to remit to their families and friends from wherever they are, in a secure, fast and reliable method.
For more information about Al Mulla Exchange, please visit our website: www.almullaexchange.com
and download Al Mulla Exchange App, available now on iOS and Android mobile devices.
- 22 February 2024 Kuwait College of Science & Technology Signs an MoU with KISTI Institution
- 20 February 2024 Al Mulla Group Employees Volunteer to Support Kuwait’s Green Environment
- 19 February 2024 Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions Recognizes its Star Performers in Q3 2023-2024
- 18 February 2024 Al Mulla Group Partners with Siemens Kuwait to Bring a Sustainable Clean Energy Future
- 12 February 2024 SHARP Recognizes the Continuous Excellence of Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions