Al Mulla Group has recently received a recognition award from the Public Authority of Manpower in the State of Kuwait for its participation in training ambitious Kuwaiti students during the Students Summer Training Program in 2022. Assistant Manager Recruitment – Training and Development, Ms. Maryam AlKandari accompanied by Assistant Manager – Human Resources Mr. Ahmed T. Aleid received the award on behalf of Al Mulla Group during a special ceremony to celebrate and recognize the contribution of several companies from the private sector in the authority’s summer training program.
Al Mulla Group reaffirms its leadership role in the community and commitment to its CSR initiatives by supporting the Public Authority of Manpower’s Summer Training Program every year. We are pleased to welcome, train, and prepare Kuwaiti students during the summer months to have hands-on practical work experiences at Al Mulla Group’s diverse range of business sectors, which enables them to realize their career goals and ambitions for building a bright future for them and for Kuwait.
For more information about Al Mulla Group Careers, please visit: https://www.almullagroup.com/en/career
- 27 November 2022 Al Mulla Group Sponsors the Participation of its Employees at the Gulf Bank 642 Marathon 2022
- 17 November 2022 Al Mulla Industries Receives Engineering Excellence Award in the Heavy Industries Category from TEF
- 16 November 2022 Al Mulla Exchange Inaugurates the 108th Branch in Kuwait, our 11th Branch in Salmiya
- 15 November 2022 Kuwait College of Science & Technology (KCST) Receives the Accreditation of KSE
- 14 November 2022 Al Mulla Group and Mitsubishi Motors Corporation Celebrate 50 Years of Partnership