Al Mulla Exchange, a member of Al Mulla Group, and the leading foreign exchange and remittance company in Kuwait, reaffirms its leadership position in the market through a strategic business alliance with Visa. The announcement was made at a special official ceremony held recently in Kuwait in the presence of Dr. Saeeda Jaffar, Senior Vice President and Group Country Manager for GCC at Visa, and Mr. Hormuzda Davar, Managing Director -Trading, Manufacturing and Financial Services at Al Mulla Group. Through the newly signed agreement with Visa (NYSE: V), Al Mulla International Exchange Co. enhances its remittance services and offers by launching cross borders money movement with Visa for its customers in Kuwait.
Now, customers of Al Mulla Exchange can transfer funds conveniently, securely and reliably to holders of Visa cards in 34 countries and very soon this service would be available to other territories around the world. Customers can also enjoy this service through the Al Mulla Exchange mobile application, website, or by visiting any of our 107 branch locations across Kuwait. In a few easy steps customers only need to provide the recipient’s name, Visa card number, and the amount to be sent, and the transactions can be completed in near real-time.
Al Mulla Exchange has always been at the forefront in offering seamless remittance experience to its customers. The company has been ranked two times in a row among the "Top 5 Exchange Companies in the GCC Going Digital" according to recent Forbes Middle East’s rankings. Al Mulla Exchange currently offers money transfers to countries in MENA, Europe, USA, Canada, and Asia with plans to expand to more countries across the globe in the near future.
For more information about Al Mulla Exchange, visit our website: www.almullaexchange.com and follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter @almullaexchange
- 17 September 2023 Al Mulla Automobiles Recognizes the Star Performers at Mercedes-Benz Kuwait in Q1 2023-2024
- 14 September 2023 Al Mulla Group Honors Loyal Employees from Al Mulla Security Services – Brink’s Kuwait
- 17 August 2023 KCST Signs an MoU with Kuwait Technical College to Support the Educational Development in Kuwait
- 15 August 2023 Al Mulla Industries Proudly Presents its Diverse Range of Steel Products & Transport Solutions at KIF
- 13 August 2023 Al Mulla Group Celebrates the Significant Achievements of Top Performers in Q1/2023