Al Mulla Group - a leading diversified privately held Business Group based in the State of Kuwait, held an information session on Breast Cancer Awareness for its female employees in collaboration with its business affiliate Royale Hayat Hospital to commemorate World Breast Cancer Awareness Month. At the special event that took place recently at the Al Mulla Group Headquarters in Shuwaikh, members of the medical staff at Royale Hayat Hospital presented valuable information about the importance of early detection practices of breast cancer, and the medical support and healthcare services that are currently available at the hospital.
The initiative comes as part of Al Mulla Group’s CSR policies that embrace promotion of healthy life styles in the community at large, and among its employees. During the event, the medical staff at Royale Hayat Hospital, specialized doctors, and therapists presented general information and practical case studies about breast cancer symptoms, best practices of early detection methods, general health guides, and conducted blood pressure and blood sugar testing for the participants.
- 27 November 2022 Al Mulla Group Sponsors the Participation of its Employees at the Gulf Bank 642 Marathon 2022
- 17 November 2022 Al Mulla Industries Receives Engineering Excellence Award in the Heavy Industries Category from TEF
- 16 November 2022 Al Mulla Exchange Inaugurates the 108th Branch in Kuwait, our 11th Branch in Salmiya
- 15 November 2022 Kuwait College of Science & Technology (KCST) Receives the Accreditation of KSE
- 14 November 2022 Al Mulla Group and Mitsubishi Motors Corporation Celebrate 50 Years of Partnership