Al Mulla Group - a leading diversified privately held Business Group based in the State of Kuwait, held an information session on Breast Cancer Awareness for its female employees in collaboration with its business affiliate Royale Hayat Hospital to commemorate World Breast Cancer Awareness Month. At the special event that took place recently at the Al Mulla Group Headquarters in Shuwaikh, members of the medical staff at Royale Hayat Hospital presented valuable information about the importance of early detection practices of breast cancer, and the medical support and healthcare services that are currently available at the hospital.
The initiative comes as part of Al Mulla Group’s CSR policies that embrace promotion of healthy life styles in the community at large, and among its employees. During the event, the medical staff at Royale Hayat Hospital, specialized doctors, and therapists presented general information and practical case studies about breast cancer symptoms, best practices of early detection methods, general health guides, and conducted blood pressure and blood sugar testing for the participants.
- 17 September 2023 Al Mulla Automobiles Recognizes the Star Performers at Mercedes-Benz Kuwait in Q1 2023-2024
- 14 September 2023 Al Mulla Group Honors Loyal Employees from Al Mulla Security Services – Brink’s Kuwait
- 17 August 2023 KCST Signs an MoU with Kuwait Technical College to Support the Educational Development in Kuwait
- 15 August 2023 Al Mulla Industries Proudly Presents its Diverse Range of Steel Products & Transport Solutions at KIF
- 13 August 2023 Al Mulla Group Celebrates the Significant Achievements of Top Performers in Q1/2023