Al Mulla Engineering, a member of Al Mulla Group and the largest Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) construction services contractor in Kuwait with over 65 years of experience, has recently received the Kuwait Oil Company CEO HSSE Award for 2022/23.
At a special awards ceremony organized by KOC, the Managing Director of Al Mulla Engineering Ms. Anfal Al Mulla received the meritorious award in recognition of the outstanding achievements and performance in the fields of Health, Safety, Security, and Environment of Al Mulla Engineering’s “Underground Power Distribution Network and Associated Works for ESP Wells” Project, which was rated the best performing Engineering, Procurement and Construction project in its category.
Receiving the KOC CEO HSSE Award is reflective of Al Mulla Engineering’s ongoing commitment to reinforce and apply the highest standards of Health, Safety, Security and Environment Systems throughout its operations and execution of projects.
For more information about Al Mulla Engineering, please visit our website: www.almullaengineering.com
- 22 February 2024 Kuwait College of Science & Technology Signs an MoU with KISTI Institution
- 20 February 2024 Al Mulla Group Employees Volunteer to Support Kuwait’s Green Environment
- 19 February 2024 Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions Recognizes its Star Performers in Q3 2023-2024
- 18 February 2024 Al Mulla Group Partners with Siemens Kuwait to Bring a Sustainable Clean Energy Future
- 12 February 2024 SHARP Recognizes the Continuous Excellence of Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions