Al Mulla Engineering, a member of Al Mulla Group and the largest Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) construction services contractor in Kuwait with over 65 years of experience, has recently received the Kuwait Oil Company CEO HSSE Award for 2022/23.
At a special awards ceremony organized by KOC, the Managing Director of Al Mulla Engineering Ms. Anfal Al Mulla received the meritorious award in recognition of the outstanding achievements and performance in the fields of Health, Safety, Security, and Environment of Al Mulla Engineering’s “Underground Power Distribution Network and Associated Works for ESP Wells” Project, which was rated the best performing Engineering, Procurement and Construction project in its category.
Receiving the KOC CEO HSSE Award is reflective of Al Mulla Engineering’s ongoing commitment to reinforce and apply the highest standards of Health, Safety, Security and Environment Systems throughout its operations and execution of projects.
For more information about Al Mulla Engineering, please visit our website: www.almullaengineering.com
- 02 February 2023 Al Mulla Group and Konica Minolta Invest in Upgrading the Skills of our Healthcare Solutions Employees
- 31 January 2023 Al Mulla Group and INJAZ Kuwait Renew Their Strategic Partnership for the Fourth Year in a Row
- 25 January 2023 Al Mulla Engineering Receives the CEO HSSE Award 2022/23 from Kuwait Oil Company
- 08 January 2023 Al Mulla Group Offers Promising Career Opportunities at the National ‘Watheefti’ Employment Career Fair
- 05 January 2023 Al Mulla Exchange Begins the New Year with the Inauguration of our 109th Branch in Kuwait