With the active participation of two companies from Al Mulla Group; Al Mulla Automobiles, the sole authorized distributor of Mercedes-Benz vehicles in Kuwait, and Al Mulla Exchange, the leading remittance and foreign exchange company in Kuwait, visitors to the Carnival enjoyed engaging activities and gained valuable knowledge on the environment sustainability features of the Mercedes-Benz electric vehicles. Students and their parents also participated in a number of exciting educational activities about the different ways of conducting money transfers in the digital world, learned about the value of money and the different international exchange rates, and how money moves across continents.
Our participation in these collaborative community engagement initiatives reflects our commitment to giving back to the community. At Al Mulla Group, we are committed to our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) by supporting the education of Kuwaiti students and empowering them with the knowledge that leads to a sustainable prosperous future.
- 17 September 2023 Al Mulla Automobiles Recognizes the Star Performers at Mercedes-Benz Kuwait in Q1 2023-2024
- 14 September 2023 Al Mulla Group Honors Loyal Employees from Al Mulla Security Services – Brink’s Kuwait
- 17 August 2023 KCST Signs an MoU with Kuwait Technical College to Support the Educational Development in Kuwait
- 15 August 2023 Al Mulla Industries Proudly Presents its Diverse Range of Steel Products & Transport Solutions at KIF
- 13 August 2023 Al Mulla Group Celebrates the Significant Achievements of Top Performers in Q1/2023