At an official meeting held this morning at the Headquarters of the Kuwait Red Crescent Society (KRCS), a leading voluntary humanitarian society in Kuwait, the CEO of Al Mulla Group Mr. Talal Anwar Al Mulla, accompanied by the Chief Administrative Officer at Al Mulla Group Mr. Abdulla Najeeb Almulla, presented to the Secretary General of the Kuwait Red Crescent Society, Ms. Maha Al Barjas a contribution from Al Mulla Group to support the emergency relief funds from Kuwait and its people to those in dire needs.
In accordance with our Corporate Governance and well-ingrained Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policies over the years, Al Mulla Group has always been at the forefront in providing assistance in national or regional emergency situations. During the early months of the COVID-19 Pandemic, Al Mulla Group put all its resources at the disposal of the Kuwaiti Government to support the schemes of limiting the spread of the virus.
- 17 September 2023 Al Mulla Automobiles Recognizes the Star Performers at Mercedes-Benz Kuwait in Q1 2023-2024
- 14 September 2023 Al Mulla Group Honors Loyal Employees from Al Mulla Security Services – Brink’s Kuwait
- 17 August 2023 KCST Signs an MoU with Kuwait Technical College to Support the Educational Development in Kuwait
- 15 August 2023 Al Mulla Industries Proudly Presents its Diverse Range of Steel Products & Transport Solutions at KIF
- 13 August 2023 Al Mulla Group Celebrates the Significant Achievements of Top Performers in Q1/2023