At the Mitsubishi Motors Middle East and Africa Conference held on 7th March in Dubai, the President of MMMEA Mr. Yutako Yano, and General Manager of Aftersales Marketing Mr. Peter Frangos presented the award to Mr. Salim S Kareem, General Manager – After Sales at Al Mulla Motors.
In a Competitive Customer Satisfaction Survey conducted by Kantar TNS, a global market research agency, MTC achieved this recognition for the 5th consecutive year in a row with the highest Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) and the Net Promoter Score (NPS). This achievement attests to the company’s dedication to providing the highest levels of customer services by delivering premium Aftersales care to customers and demonstrating the highest customer excellence standards rendered throughout the year to their valued customers ensuring that its customers have an excellent experience at the Mitsubishi showrooms, service centers, and parts stores.
- 22 February 2024 Kuwait College of Science & Technology Signs an MoU with KISTI Institution
- 20 February 2024 Al Mulla Group Employees Volunteer to Support Kuwait’s Green Environment
- 19 February 2024 Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions Recognizes its Star Performers in Q3 2023-2024
- 18 February 2024 Al Mulla Group Partners with Siemens Kuwait to Bring a Sustainable Clean Energy Future
- 12 February 2024 SHARP Recognizes the Continuous Excellence of Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions