Al Mulla Exchange, a member of Al Mulla Group and a leading remittance and foreign exchange company in Kuwait, has recently inaugurated its 111th branch in Kuwait, the 4th in Mangaf Area. With our 111 branches across various areas in Kuwait, our customers can benefit from our seamless advanced services to conduct their transactions and transfer money for their family and friends from wherever they are. In addition to our expanding network of branches, we offer our customers easy, safe and secure online services to help them with their financial transactions.
At a special cutting of the ribbon, ceremony held recently, Chairman of Al Mulla Exchange Mr. Abdulla Najeeb Almulla, alongside Mr. Praveen Singh - Director Financial Services at Al Mulla Group, and Mr. Philip Koshy - General Manager Al Mulla Exchange and accompanied by company staff, and clients announced the opening of the 111th branch of Al Mulla Exchange in Kuwait.
Our clients trust in us to deliver top quality products, services and solutions at the highest standards of professionalism, is the key reason behind our continuous success and growth.
For more information about our Al Mulla Exchange financial services, please visit our website: www.almullaexchange.com and download Al Mulla Exchange App available now on iOS and Android mobile devices.
- 22 February 2024 Kuwait College of Science & Technology Signs an MoU with KISTI Institution
- 20 February 2024 Al Mulla Group Employees Volunteer to Support Kuwait’s Green Environment
- 19 February 2024 Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions Recognizes its Star Performers in Q3 2023-2024
- 18 February 2024 Al Mulla Group Partners with Siemens Kuwait to Bring a Sustainable Clean Energy Future
- 12 February 2024 SHARP Recognizes the Continuous Excellence of Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions