Kuwait College of Science & Technology (KCST), an affiliate of Al Mulla Group and a leading educational institution in Kuwait since 2015, has recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Shandong University of Technology, and the Shandong Normal University of China. The official signing ceremony took place during a special visit of a Chinese delegation from the Embassy of China in Kuwait to KCST.
These agreements aim at enhancing the universities’ research and educational processes, through the exchange of scholars, students, academic information and materials, in addition to facilitating future joint collaborations with China’s universities that contributes to KCST’s vision in building an advanced and prosperous educational experience for students in Kuwait.
The affiliation between Al Mulla Group and KCST is embraced by our ongoing commitment and support to all educational partnerships and initiatives with international leading organizations and universities, which further endorses our joint objective of developing Kuwait’s future scholars and enriching their learning journey.
- 22 February 2024 Kuwait College of Science & Technology Signs an MoU with KISTI Institution
- 20 February 2024 Al Mulla Group Employees Volunteer to Support Kuwait’s Green Environment
- 19 February 2024 Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions Recognizes its Star Performers in Q3 2023-2024
- 18 February 2024 Al Mulla Group Partners with Siemens Kuwait to Bring a Sustainable Clean Energy Future
- 12 February 2024 SHARP Recognizes the Continuous Excellence of Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions