In the presence of the Chairman of Al Mulla Exchange Mr. Abdulla Najeeb Almulla, the company has recently inaugurated its 113th branch in Kuwait, which is the 1st branch in the Sulaibikhat Area. This new addition to our network of brick-and-mortar branches across Kuwait, which is part of the company’s strategic growth plans, will further enhance our ability to serve our customers’ needs wherever they might be. The special inauguration ceremony was also attended by the Director of Financial Services at Al Mulla Group Mr. Praveen Singh accompanied by the General Manager of Al Mulla Exchange Mr. Philip Koshy, Assistant General Manager Mr. Joseph Newton, and branch staff members.
Al Mulla Exchange, is a member of Al Mulla Group and a leading exchange and remittance company in Kuwait. Our continuous growing business network with 113 active branches in various locations all over Kuwait, as well as our convenient online platforms, reaffirm our leading position in Kuwait’s market as a trusted provider of top quality and advanced exchange and remittance services at the highest standards of excellence and professionalism.
For more information about Al Mulla Exchange financial services, please visit our website: www.almullaexchange.com and download our App AlMullaExchange available now on iPhone and Android mobile devices.
- 22 February 2024 Kuwait College of Science & Technology Signs an MoU with KISTI Institution
- 20 February 2024 Al Mulla Group Employees Volunteer to Support Kuwait’s Green Environment
- 19 February 2024 Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions Recognizes its Star Performers in Q3 2023-2024
- 18 February 2024 Al Mulla Group Partners with Siemens Kuwait to Bring a Sustainable Clean Energy Future
- 12 February 2024 SHARP Recognizes the Continuous Excellence of Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions