At a special employees’ awards ceremony held recently at the Headquarters of Al Mulla Group to recognize an elite group of employees from the Finance team, the Chief Financial Officer at Al Mulla Group Mr. Rohit Bhasin accompanied by management representatives and staff members, presented the “Best Performer” awards to the distinguished employees in appreciation of their remarkable performance during Q1/2023. The ceremony also included a special recognition of two employees who also received special trophies for successfully completing their professional accreditations in the CMA & CISA Finance programs.
At Al Mulla Group, we continue to be proud of our employees who work with passion and dedication in representing our Group’s Core Values of Excellence and Professionalism.
Congratulations to our star performers and thank you for your immense efforts, wishing you more success during your career journey at Al Mulla Group.
- 22 February 2024 Kuwait College of Science & Technology Signs an MoU with KISTI Institution
- 20 February 2024 Al Mulla Group Employees Volunteer to Support Kuwait’s Green Environment
- 19 February 2024 Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions Recognizes its Star Performers in Q3 2023-2024
- 18 February 2024 Al Mulla Group Partners with Siemens Kuwait to Bring a Sustainable Clean Energy Future
- 12 February 2024 SHARP Recognizes the Continuous Excellence of Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions