Kuwait College of Science and Technology (KCST), an affiliate of Al Mulla Group and a leading educational institution in Kuwait since 2015, has recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Kuwait Technical College (K-tech). The strategic joint collaboration between the two educational institutions aims at helping graduates from K-tech to continue their higher education at KCST to get their Bachelor degrees, in accordance with the basic terms and conditions stipulated by the Higher Education and Private Universities Council in Kuwait.
At Al Mulla Group, we are committed to promoting partnerships and programs that support the educational development of Kuwaiti Students towards prosperous careers.
- 22 February 2024 Kuwait College of Science & Technology Signs an MoU with KISTI Institution
- 20 February 2024 Al Mulla Group Employees Volunteer to Support Kuwait’s Green Environment
- 19 February 2024 Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions Recognizes its Star Performers in Q3 2023-2024
- 18 February 2024 Al Mulla Group Partners with Siemens Kuwait to Bring a Sustainable Clean Energy Future
- 12 February 2024 SHARP Recognizes the Continuous Excellence of Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions