Mr. Talal Al Mulla thanked the award recipients; Mr. Sree Kumar Somadevan, Mr. Kosgolle Gedara Premaratne, Mr. Yehya Mohamad El Helou, and Mr. Mohamed Ali for their dedication to the organization over the years and presented to them their respective Long Years of Service recognition awards and certificates.
Al Mulla Group is a leader in all its operating sectors and have achieved this status through the dedication and loyalty of its staff who devote their lives throughout their careers with the organization to achieving both personal and professional aspirations. This is why we are always honored to celebrate their long years of service and dedication to the Group.
- 22 February 2024 Kuwait College of Science & Technology Signs an MoU with KISTI Institution
- 20 February 2024 Al Mulla Group Employees Volunteer to Support Kuwait’s Green Environment
- 19 February 2024 Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions Recognizes its Star Performers in Q3 2023-2024
- 18 February 2024 Al Mulla Group Partners with Siemens Kuwait to Bring a Sustainable Clean Energy Future
- 12 February 2024 SHARP Recognizes the Continuous Excellence of Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions