EQUATE Kuwait recognized Al Mulla Engineering for completing Electrical & Instrumentation (E&I) turn around projects and shutdown activities in 2023 ahead of schedule, whilst strictly adhering to the industry’s highest Health, Safety and the Environment (HSE) procedures and regulations.
Al Mulla Engineering, a member of Al Mulla Group and the largest Mechanical, Electrical and Plumping (MEP) contractor in Kuwait with over 65 years of experience, is the trusted contractor by EQUATE, and many other esteemed companies because we always strive to complete projects ahead of schedule, on budget and in accordance with the highest industry standards. Our clients trust us to deliver innovative solutions with excellence and professionalism; values that are deeply ingrained in our Code of Conduct, which is a commitment we uphold in everything that we do.
- 22 February 2024 Kuwait College of Science & Technology Signs an MoU with KISTI Institution
- 20 February 2024 Al Mulla Group Employees Volunteer to Support Kuwait’s Green Environment
- 19 February 2024 Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions Recognizes its Star Performers in Q3 2023-2024
- 18 February 2024 Al Mulla Group Partners with Siemens Kuwait to Bring a Sustainable Clean Energy Future
- 12 February 2024 SHARP Recognizes the Continuous Excellence of Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions