The voluntary activity was well-attended by many of our colleagues from across the Group’s divi-sions including: Automotive Group, Al Mulla Engineering, Al Mulla Finance, Al Mulla Exchange, Al Mulla Rental & Leasing, as well as several members of Kuwait’s Environment Public Authority. In addition to the interactive activity of the beach cleaning, our employees have also enjoyed a special complimentary breakfast and coffee at the end of the day.
At Al Mulla Group, we are continuously committed to support community voluntary initiatives that aim at reinforcing positive community engagement among our employees in support of a good pub-lic cause and help maintaining a sustainable clean environment in Kuwait. Furthermore and at pre-vious community initiatives, Al Mulla Group has organized several CSR campaigns this year such as: Breast Cancer Awareness, Blood Donation, Food Baskets Distribution and many others.
Guided by our Core Values of Innovation, Excellence and Professionalism, Al Mulla Group is com-mitted to excelling in everything that we do and especially when it comes to giving back to the communities where we operate.
For more information about Al Mulla Group please visit www.almullagroup.com
- 07 December 2023 Al Mulla Automotive Recognizes Star Performers in Q2 of 2023 – 2024
- 06 December 2023 Al Mulla Engineering Honours a Dedicated Group of Employees for Completing 20 Years of Service
- 23 November 2023 Al Mulla Office Automation Solutions Receives Promising Partner Award from Pantum
- 19 November 2023 Al Mulla Group Employees Volunteer to Keep Kuwait’s Environment and Waterfront Clean
- 12 November 2023 Al Mulla Engineering Honors a Dedicated Employee for Completing 20 Years of Service