This website is designed for visitor's use in a convenient and comfortable manner. We suggest visitors to read the following information in browsing/using this website. Please note we may change the contents of our homepage without notice.
Welcome to our website. This website https://www.almullagroup.com
2. Limited License
This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Web Site and Contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any downloading, copying, or other use of account information for the benefit of any third party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Conditions of Use or any Service Terms are reserved and retained by Al Mulla Group.
3. Certain Disclaimers
The Web Site and the Content and all similar content made available or accessible in connection with any website(s) or internet based interface or portal accessible at or distributed in conjunction with the Web Site may contain inaccuracies, typographical errors or other clerical errors. Accordingly, Al Mulla Group gives no representation, warranty, or guarantee (and expressly disclaims responsibility) with respect to the accuracy, timeliness, reliability or completeness of the Web Site, the Content or any and all similar content made available or accessible in connection with any website(s) or internet based interface or portal accessible through or distributed in conjunction with the Web Site.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty
The performance or display of the Web Site, the Content and all similar content made available or accessible in connection with any website(s) or internet based interface or portal accessible at or distributed in conjunction with the Web Site are provided to you on an "as is", "where is", "as available" basis and without any warranties. Al Mulla Group makes no representation, warranty or guarantee of any kind whatsoever, including, without limitation, any express or implied warranties or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of the rights of third-parties with respect to the Web Site or the Content or any and all similar content made available or accessible in connection with any website(s) or internet based interface or portal accessible through or distributed in conjunction with the Web Site. You agree that Al Mulla Group shall also not be responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, internet access providers, hardware, software, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to your or any other person's device as a result of using the Web Site.
5. Limitation of Damages
You acknowledge and agree that any access to, use of, or reliance upon, by you, in whole or in part, of the Web Site or the Content or of any similar content made available or accessible in connection with any website(s) or internet based interface or portal accessible at or distributed in conjunction with the Web Site shall be entirely at your own risk. In no event shall Al Mulla Group or any of its affiliates be liable to any person, legal or natural, for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, exemplary damages or any other damages (including, without limitation, any loss of profits, business interruption, loss of hardware, computer systems, information or programs, or other data on your system, etc.) that are related to the performance, access to, the use of or the inability to access or use the Web Site or any website, portal or interface linked from, within or to it, or the Content even where Al Mulla Group has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. User Conduct and Obligations
You agree to follow all applicable international and/ or domestic laws and regulations when using the Web Site. Furthermore, you agree that you shall not or shall not attempt to do any of the following, except with the prior express written consent of Al Mulla Group:
- disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with, interrupt or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Web Site, its computer systems, servers or networks;
- sell access to the use of the Web Site or the Content;
- redistribute the Content in any manner whatsoever including by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method;
- intentionally alter the format in which the Web Site or the Content is displayed;
- embed or import the Content into any information services (whether or not web-based), data files or application software;
- reproduce any portion of the Web Site or the Content; and
- undertake any other practice or activity the purpose or effect of which is to adversely affect the Web Site or the Content.
The Web Site is intended for users who are at least 13 years of age. All users who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside (generally under the age of 18) must have the express permission of, and be directly supervised by, their parent or guardian to use the Site. If you are a minor, you must have your parent or guardian read and agree to these Terms and Conditions prior to your continued use of the Site.
7. User generated contributions
The Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, "Contributions").
Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
- the creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- you are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and to authorize us, the Site, and other users of the Site to use your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Site and these Terms and Conditions.
- you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in your Contributions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Site and these Terms and Conditions.
- your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
- your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
- your Contributions do not violate any federal or state law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
- your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
- your Contributions do not otherwise violate, or link to material that violates, any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or any applicable law or regulation.
8. Contribution License
By posting your Contributions to any part of the Web Site [or making Contributions accessible to the Web Site by linking your account from the Web Site to any of your social networking accounts], you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Web Site.
You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Web Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions; (2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Web Site; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
9. Guidelines for Reviews
We may provide you areas on the Web Site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria:
- you should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed;
- your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language;
- your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability;
- your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity;
- you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews;
- you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct;
- you may not post any false or misleading statements;
- you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners.
We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sub licensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
10. Third-Party Content / Third Parties
The Web Site may display or make available certain content or data derived from third-parties, including articles, analyst reports, or links or pointers to other websites, portals or interfaces or content, including information or data displayed therein, including references to features, products and services offered by third parties ("Third-party Content"). Third-party Content is not created, approved or endorsed by Al Mulla Group and is made available or accessible through the Web Site for general informational purposes only. All Third-party Content is obtained from sources believed to be reliable; however, no representation, warranty or guarantee is made by Al Mulla Group as a result of the display, availability or accessibility of Third-party Content through the Web Site as to its accuracy, completeness or timeliness. You agree not to hold Al Mulla Group liable in any manner with respect to the display of, your reliance on, use of or inability to use such Third-party Content.
You acknowledge and agree that your business dealings (including payment for and delivery of any related goods and services) with any third party(ies) or non-affiliates of Al Mulla Group referred to or displayed through the Web Site are solely as between you and such party(ies).
You acknowledge that in such dealings Al Mulla Group is not the seller or vendor and your agreement of purchase for products or services with any such party(ies) is solely between you and such party(ies) and not Al Mulla Group. Al Mulla Group assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any charges, losses, liabilities or damages that you or any user of your account incurs in connection with any such dealings or the making or completing of transactions with any such party(ies).
11. Social Networking Sites
12. Copyright and Trademarks
All of the Web Site and the Content is protected by applicable, international copyright laws and treaty provisions. By using, or accessing the Web Site or the Content, you agree to comply with all applicable copyright laws. All identifying marks of Al Mulla Group are and shall remain the trademarks, marks and trade names and or otherwise the exclusive intellectual property of Al Mulla Group. Any unauthorized use of these marks, intellectual property or of any of the rights associated therewith or derived therefrom is unlawful. All other trade-marks or intellectual property rights on this Web Site are the property of their respective owners. Al Mulla Group does not grant any express or implied rights with respect to any trademarks, copyrights or any other form of intellectual property, content or data and any such rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by us or their owner.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our owners, affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees and agents harmless immediately on demand, from and against all loss, liability, claim, demand, judgment, damages, expense or other loss (including reasonable legal fees) asserted by or awarded to any third party and relating to your access to or use of the Web Site or the Content. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, which shall not excuse your indemnity obligations.
14. Limitation of Liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on our Web Site, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy or in relation to any transaction that may be conducted on or through the website (including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade).
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the products shown on our website. We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect losses
suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these Terms &Conditions. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
15. Term and Termination
These Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Web Site. WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY, DENY ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEB SITE (INCLUDING BLOCKING CERTAIN IP ADDRESSES), TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION. WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR USE OR PARTICIPATION IN THE WEB SITE OR DELETE [YOUR ACCOUNT AND] ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION THAT YOU POSTED AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT WARNING, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party.
In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
16. Modifications and Interruptions
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Web Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Web Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Web Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Web Site. We cannot guarantee the Web Site will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Web Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors.
We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Web Site at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Web Site during any downtime or discontinuance of the Web Site. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will be construed to obligate us to maintain and support the Web Site or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.
17. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions and your use of the Web Site are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Kuwait applicable to agreements made and to be entirely performed within the State of Kuwait, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
18. Dispute Resolution
Any legal action of whatever nature brought by either you or us (collectively, the “Parties” and individually, a “Party”) shall be commenced or prosecuted in the courts of Kuwait, regardless of the location of access or use of the Web Site, and the Parties hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non conveniens with respect to venue and jurisdiction in such courts.
19. Invalidity / Waiver
Al Mulla Group Head Office,
Free Trade Zone, Shuwaikh, Kuwait
P.O. Box 177, Safat, 13002, Kuwait